Slimming world

Options
Hiya

Just wondered if there was anyone else following the slimming world diet,,, have been doing it since Nov,,, previously did it back in 2009 and lost 6 stone but the pounds piled back on,,, would love some buddiesx

Replies

• dietmam
    dietmam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am 'trying' to follow slimming world food plan (have done on and off for a few years) having got back on to it a 3 weeks ago and finding it hard to be disciplined (in fact put on pound and half first week!) which is why I decided to use myfitnesspal, too. Hope it helps me. Is it helping you?
  • Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes it is helping me,,,, fee l free to add me and we can support and motivate each otherx
  • whyldebear
    whyldebear Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    im doing SW started 3 weeks ago i have done it befor but lapsed in to bad habits so re joined im gonna add you all hope thats ok x
  • Geminicw
    Options
    Im the same gave in up a few weeks before christmas put on a stone and a half could have cried haha so on day 2 of the slimming world plan so fingers crossed!!! ill add you guys too if thats ok :)
  • Nicole1989x
    Options
    Im also doing slimming world and enjoying it, had my first weigh in last week and lost 3lbs which is not bad next weigh in is tuesday xxxx
  • geto2010
    geto2010 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know you don't get many men doing slimming world, but it works for me, my wife went to the classes years ago, i just use her books and follow the diet, if there is something i don't know how many syns it has, i generally find them on Google.

Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • Spaminatin
    Spaminatin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have also just joined SW, for the first time. Would like some 'buddies' for motivation and meal ideas.
  • nicnack31
    nicnack31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 stone now most back on but am going to do it again and hopefully more. :-) add me if you want a buddy nicnack31
  • dannirxx
    Options
    I've been on slimming world since the second week in Jan and lost 8lbs so far! I'm using this too to try and get some knowledge on how many calories I'm consuming against the amount of exercise I do too!