short people

Options
is there any other short people who hate that they carry extra weight but if they were taller they would prob look ok and be healthy im only 4ft9 and 166lb im trying to get down to 8 stone but if i was around 5ft8 i would prob look and feel good

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    you can either start getting taller or start getting thinner.
  • MaxlacusNight
    MaxlacusNight Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Curse of the short. :-/ OH well!
  • NatWillBeSkinny
    NatWillBeSkinny Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    yep and dont think ill be growing any lol
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*
    :cry:
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yep, "I'm not fat just too short for my weight" :P
  • NatWillBeSkinny
    NatWillBeSkinny Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    haha yeah good one :p
  • cocono
    cocono Posts: 22
    Options
    is there any other short people who hate that they carry extra weight but if they were taller they would prob look ok and be healthy im only 4ft9 and 166lb im trying to get down to 8 stone but if i was around 5ft8 i would prob look and feel good

We just have to eat less. There are worse things in life so best not to stress about the things you can't change.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Hehe. Yea, it's the curse, even relatively low weights *look* heavier on our short frames :( Oh well, only solution is to keep the pounds off :D
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I eat pretty well I just need to start working out more. To say I'm sedentary is an understatement - I rarely even get out of the house.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    ♪♫ Got no reason ♫♪
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm not overweight, I'm undertall :wink:

5'3 here and topped out at 250 lbs. Down to 200 now but still have quite a ways to go until I'm happy.
  • kornmaiden
    Options
    5'1 here, 30 more pounds to go. I gotta think that when you are a smaller person you should be less hungry at the end of the day, but I do admit it's a challenge a lot of days to stay within my 1200 calorie limit.
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite 5 ft 2 and every pound shows on my small frame. If I were 3 inches taller ....
  • Boringdoug
    Boringdoug Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Damn straight. If I could just grow about five more feet I'd look a lot thinner. :)
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yup. Just less space to work with :sad: :sad: add me if you like for support. I'm 5'0 and struggling with my last 10-15lbs.
  • beckstar41
    beckstar41 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a shorty too. 5.0 ft It sure is a challenge. Eat less move more is my mantra this week.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    4' 10 1/2" here. Life just isn't fair when it comes to food and being short. Trying to come to terms with that.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Here. When I wear a size 6, I am overweight!!!

Eat less, move more and you will get there
  • tikab89
    tikab89 Posts: 29
    Options
    Me me me!! I am 5'1. After my kids I shot up to 150 lbs which didn't look so well on me, I am down to 134 now. Would love to get back down to 115 but numbers aren't my concern. Just as long as I can look and feel good, I'll be happy! :) Feel free to add me if you want! I don't bite lol.