Want/Need a Supportive Friend? Add your name!!!

Options

Replies

• AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    could use some more supportive friends, too! Just add me everybody ;)
  • ginsyn76
    ginsyn76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, Im always looking for supportive friends.Always better when you are encouraging each other.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    New friends are always welcome. Add me. :bigsmile:
  • LivingByDay
    LivingByDay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here! My name is Corey and I'm 23! Grad student and always looking for good cheap recipes! I just started the Nike Training Club app and enjoy it even though some beginning exercises I have to modify for my ankle and abilities. Add me!
  • Ambernicole1128
    Options
    So new at this. I am glad I found it cause it lets me know I am NOT alone...
  • argieach
    argieach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've tried this a few times and never make it past more than a week or so. This time I've been tracking myself for about 4 weeks, and I'd like to keep it up, but I need additional motivation.

Add me so I can be inspired by all the progress others are making; I'm naturally competitive so others' success is going to make me want to do better too! Let's push each other to meet our goals!

Good luck everyone!
  • Abram86
    Abram86 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I just got back into this app. I need support. Add Abram86
  • tita724
    tita724 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey All.... I'm in desperate need of support! I'm trying to go from 190lbs to 165lbs by the end of April; early May.
  • Lstark01
    Options
    Hi. I am Lyndsay. I am looking for some supportive friends.. My family and I moved to NC from CO and I dont have the support system that I used to. Though I have made a few friends... its not enough. Especially since I am trying to lose weight.
  • hg0424
    hg0424 Posts: 18
    Options
    add me up :)
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've sort of limited myself to a low number but would be nice to have some fresh faces on my list :) Add me if you like :)
  • hellojen123
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • lose8stone
    Options
    yes, i am looking for friends - just signed up 5 minutes ago! Female, 28, from UK. Feel free to add me.
  • You can never have to many supportive friends :) Feel free to add me :)
  • x0emz0x
    x0emz0x Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone) :) I'm defo looking for new faces to help motivate me and to keep them motivated! :)
  • fizzyjerkthe3rd
    Options
    add me please need a tough person to keep me on track :D
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. :flowerforyou: feel free to add me!
  • okiemomof5
    okiemomof5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for supportive friends that can help keep me motivated and I can help them stay on track as well!!
  • emmph
    emmph Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Very much in need of this!
  • monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Always new people popping up everyday!!! You can feel free to add me for support and encouragement!!!:flowerforyou:

Anyone else wanting to be a supportive friend - just reply and add your name!!! :happy:

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME.. New here.. we can always use some friend and support... **fighting**