Reebok EasyTones

Options
oceans
oceans Posts: 8 Member
I purchased these shoes for walking/treadmill 2 weeks ago. I can honestly say, I definately feel a difference when I wear these versus my regular work out shoes. Am walking an average of 45 - 60 minutes a day. Has anyone else tried these?

Replies

• izybalizy
    izybalizy Posts: 19
    Options
    Yep, I've had mine for about 2 weeks too, I wear them all the time and noticed the 1st week my calf muscles were sore. So far I love them
  • TJ26
    TJ26 Posts: 35
    Options
    No, but my girlfriend was just telling me about them..I'm happy they are working for you!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I saw some all balck ones I liked at the store the other day and they were 99.00. I don't walk much, so I was wondering if they'd do me any good. I usually do the elliptical and boke at the gym and that's the only place I wear my shoes at for working out. I occasionally walk outside.
  • aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    i've had some since february and honestly i dont see or feel any difference. i wear them everyday too. they are comfortable but i dont think they really work or are worth the 110 bucks my boyfriend spent on them for me. i like them, but i wish i could say i see a difference.......