physique 57 reviews? before/ after pics?

Options
I hurt my knee with insanity but physique 57 is low impact and looks like it would help me and be effective especially if I do it 5 to 6 times a week and throw in 30 to 40 min of fast paced walking on my Treadmill 2 to 3 times a week.

But what do you think of physique 57? Do you have results and pics?

Replies

• LatoshaOnTheJourney
    Options
    Anyone??? Any bar/ Barre workout results??? Results and reviews please
  • julietagreen
    Options
    Hi! I luvvvvvvvv Physique 57. Like, nothing has given me results like those videos. It is so easy on your joints, it pampers your body { like I mean you probably won't get hurt but start out with the modified moves first} although its HARD ! BUt good hard - LOL. I have the most crappy knees ever and this workout has made them better!!!! I got all 6 videos plus I just bought the book which has a BONUS dvd that is new { well, its really the best moves from the 6 videos compiled into a new video but its great} . If you do the long 57 min videos 3 -4times a week and the other ones on the other days you will be ready for bathsuit season I promise! I have been working out for 20 yrs and nothing has changed my legs/ abs/ butt/ hips like this. Of course a great eating plan only helps. Any more questions just ask.
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just started Physique 57 officially this week, received it last week, bought the book Monday, and did the 57 minute twice now. It is the hardest workout I have ever tried. I do not have results to report yet, but, you will feel completely different after the full 57 minute workout. It really does hit muscles you had no idea you had. I'm not sore like I was after doing a Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper workout, but sore enough in the right places to know it's working!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Just had a look on YouTube. Reminds we of Callenetic by Callenetic Pitney which I had years ago. A bit more dynamic though. Looks interesting.
  • altinker
    altinker Posts: 173
    Options
    I did my workout for the first time tonight. 268 cals for the workout, and I wear an HRM. I found it to move a little faster than a lot of my Bar Method and Fluidity workouts, and there were some difficult parts. I still think that Dancer's Body by Bar Method is more difficult.

I thought it was fun, and the instructor is quite cheesy. I love barre workouts, and I'm noticing a difference in my body for toning -- especially in my arms and legs.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Will be trying my first class on Thursday and hoping to purchase complete DVDs...
  • jihankara
    Options
    Im new here in MyFitnessPal and I use Physique57 as my work out but its not in the list of exercises. what do you put?
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Tried the video this morning and loved it