Looking For Some Great People For Support

Options
This is my time to shine!! I'm ready to get myself going on the right track! And not just with lowering my weight but getting myself healthy. I'm ready to start making the smart choices so I can be a great influence on my 2 year old little girl. I was a heavy child and I will not let her go through what I did.
If anyone would like to be a coach or if anyone just wants a great friend that in turn will root them on and they can get healthy with then I'm here for you. I'm a 37 year old stay at home Mom and my little girl is my whole heart and soul. Don't get me wrong I'm also doing this for myself. My husband and I eat out way too much and a lot of the time it's fast food. I have been so tired of this but we are stuck in a rut and we can't get out. I'm going to take charge now though. For all three of us.
Here's to a future of happiness and healthiness!!

Replies

• UseToBeHot
    UseToBeHot Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I am just starting this website but have been dieting for awhile. I have some ideas to keep you out of the fast food joints. At least some of the time.
  • PlainOldElizaJane
    Options
    Sending you a request now :) I'm new here, too, and need all the support I can get!
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • BigG1978
    BigG1978 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :smile: