tips to lose back fat!

Options
Hi all!

Was wondering if any of you have any great exercise tips to get rid of back fat? Especially the over hand of the bra area! Me and my friend both need to find some good exercises for this area, as we are finding that our backs are looking worse than our bellies at the moment! We both go to the gym around 3 times a week and do Pilates on a Friday. We are looking for exercises that we can do in both the gym and at home.

I'm also about to start going swimming on weekends - will this make any difference?

Also, please feel free to add me - I have a lot of weight to lose and could do with your mutual support!

Many thanks all!

TJ x

Replies

• KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Ony losing fat will reduce fat rolls in the back.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Lifting heavy weights
  • hulkweazel
    hulkweazel Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Eat less and lose weight, it's impossible to spot lose fat.
  • melissab6968
    melissab6968 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Swimming is the most beneficial exercise! It is easy on the joints and uses all the muscle groups!
  • leaderzzz
    leaderzzz Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    X trainer might be of Help, is a good all over workout but does focus on legs, core and arms/ Back

As melissa has already mentioned, swimming is great for tone, but ultimately, you mentioned what it is, its fat... so it needs to be dieted away!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Weight training and cutting out the glucose in your foods will get you toned, and lean. No back fat.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Lifting heavy weights

Worked for me :flowerforyou:
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Though you cant necessarily target where you want to lose fat, you can utilize the muscles necessary to push your body in the right direction... I personally like blogilates back workouts. If you want to check her out her website is blogilates.com and she has so many awesome workouts, even a back series.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Obviously losing overall fat will be the only way to reduce that, but to help with the muscles underneath you can do "Y" raises, maybe lat raises and pull downs. I think swimming would be great too
  • GingerBiscuit_19
    GingerBiscuit_19 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I will check out that blogilates website. I've never heard of it, but I'm always up for trying new things!