Chest and bra over hang exercise?

Options
Alright ladies, I'm doing 30DS I normally quit around day 15 or 20. I'm re-attempting to do 30DS with with some 6W6P thrown in.
I'm an A/B cup, but a very non perky A/B with that horrible bra over hang under the arms. Will these DVDs help those areas? As in perking up the chest in the front; and the overhang under the arms? If not what are some exercises that help that ?

Thanks.

Replies

• strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Overhang might just be caused by an ill fitting bra I.e. too tight underbust
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what kind of bra I have on, I could be no bra, it's just that under arm, side of breast fat... it's very flabby. Anything to tighten that up; and I've heard there are exercises that can 'perk' up boobs.
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    push ups... anything with a pushing or pulling involving the arms..... pull ups too.
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Anything that burns fat and builds up your chest muscles will help -- and JM DVDs definitely do that!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, that overhang only disappears with general fat loss. Theres no way to lose from that area specifically.

As for "perking" up, you can work on the chest muscles underneath but I cant say how much good it does since I do chest exercises (push ups, chest flies, etc) and havent noticed any difference in perkiness.

Edited to Add: And, yes, 30 DS will help!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!