I'm new, loving this site:) Add me please!

Options
I am totally getting addicted to this site..its great to see people have the same interest as me..Please add me, I need more friends :o)

Replies

• caroline1955
    Options
    starting a new year and a new me this year
  • dmlove128
    dmlove128 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    exactly...be the best we can be! This site is very user friendly so i'm really really really enjoying it : ) and everyone is so Nice!
  • gem2803
    gem2803 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hiya my names gemma, im 31, and iv been on here for a couple off days still getting use to it lol feel free to me you and every1 the more the merrier :)
  • dmlove128
    Options
    I cant wait to get some progress pictures! I've seen some on here, everyone looks very good!
  • R105MCEsc
    R105MCEsc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Welcome to MFP!! I hope it motivates you as much as it has me!
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I constantly on and my food diary is open!
  • aammie12
    Options
    :happy: hey everyone!!
    feel free to add me, I know this site has made me come out of my shell a little bit and has gotten me motivated to do things, nobody really judges you (i dont think) and it really does help you out a lot.
    like i said feel free to add me and i look forward to getting and giving motivation and help
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    Hey welcome!! I'm new here too...feel free to add me. We can all hold each other accountable and provide support!!
  • browntoker
    browntoker Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can do this!
  • dally65
    Options
    I am also addicted to site. Even sit a working looking foods up to plan meals . :laugh:
  • PlainOldElizaJane
    Options
    Sending a request! I'm new too and need friends, so any and all please feel free to add me :)
  • dmlove128
    Options
    thank you everyone, I have added ALL of youu yay...let this amazing journey begin! Any tips are always welcomed!!! xoxo
  • dmlove128
    Options
    Anymore MFP's friends would like to add me, please do! The more the merrier...thank youuuu xoxo
  • gianamicole
    gianamicole Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too, started this year, good luck!