Time to start a fresh

Options
Hello everyone at Myfitnesspal newbie here,

Tomorrow I beginning my fitness regiem to start loosing some weight and gain my confidence back. I'm using the insanity workout as my fitness tool for 60days coupled with the myfitnespal app. I've seen positive and negative feedback about the insanity workout over various websites, but im going to give it ago, I want that T-Shirt!
I post here because I know it's going to be a tough ride and i'm hoping for some supportive motivation from you guys to help keep me on track. Each week i'm going to post up my progess of how im getting on and i will upload some before pics too. The main goal for me at this time is reach 30days.

Anyways I'll keep you all posted and lets see if I can crack this workout!

Tom

Replies

• browntoker
    browntoker Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    good luck man, feel free to add me!
  • Tomo15
    Tomo15 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you very much!
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hello!!
    I am and Insanity and Asylum grad and I LOVED both programs!! It is one of the hardest workouts you will ever do, but SO worth it when you are done!! Feel free to ask me any questions, I would love to see how you progress with it! :)
  • Tomo15
    Options
    Hey trysha, thank you for your comment! How did you get on with diets as I think that will be my biggest struggle eating the right things. You must be pretty insane doing the asylum, I hear that' makes insanity like a walk in the park!!
  • Tomo15
    Options
    Pics and measurements uploaded on my blog called " A new beginning"