would love some friends

Options
Hi everyone -

I am new to this site and I need to lose 100 pounds. I am a stay at home mom so I don't have a lot of people around to cheer me on. So if anyone is up for the challenge of keeping me motivated, please add me as a friend and I promise I will do the same for you.

Thank you!

Replies

• Ewmerritt
    Ewmerritt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am really struggling and hoping that adding friends will hope. I am fairly new. I was a stay at no e mo for a few years and I know how hard it cambe.
  • gem2803
    gem2803 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hiya my names gemma, im 31, and iv been on here for a couple off days still getting use to it lol feel free to add me and every1 the more the merrier :)
  • MrsSensible2013
    Options
    Hi, ive added you - good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    Hey. I started MFP 25 days ago, and I have 225 lb to lose yet. I'm basically doing this myself, with only a fitness trainer to help me twice a week. Add me if you need a friend :)
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi, I did MFP a year ago, but didn't add many friends, and basically gave up after a couple of months.
    Then added 7 more lbs in the past year, and decided to try again. I lose weight very slowly, do exercise and eat healthy, but way too much. MFP helps me with portion control.
    Feel free to add me and good luck.
    PS: was a SaHM for a long time too.