Did you work out today? 5/4/10

Options
Have you worked out yet today? What did you do?

If not get up and go! =]

As for me, I'm on day 2 of Jillian's 30 day slimdown so I did level 1 of the shred and for my marathon training I have to run 5.5 miles later tonight when it's not so hot out.

Replies

• SarahBC
    SarahBC Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey just wondering what jillians 30 day workout is???
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yep i did 30 minutes on the gazelle this morning, and I have a 5 hour work shift tonight (i work retail, so it's like a workout lol)

On days where I don't have work I usually do an hour on the gazelle.
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    I haven't worked out today but I will be running and dancing tonight. :) Joined a ballet class and tonight is the first night! I'm stoked!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Not yet! I'll be doing 30 minutes on the elliptical in about 2 hours after work! :happy:
  • MeganJo
    MeganJo Posts: 69
    Options
    You can download the plan here: http://www.exercisetv.tv/workoutplans.aspx?id=1 All you need is 3 of her videos (30 day shred, No more trouble zones and banish fat boost metabolism) some light hand weights & a matt if you'll be on a hard surface.
  • crlujan
    crlujan Posts: 59
    Options
    Not yet. Got my MMA class later this evening.
  • gabearismendez
    Options
    yes i did,, legs today, core training also, cardio this afternoon, im done, back at it tomorrow morning, back and biceps. baskettball in the evening. good luck to you all in reaching your goals
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    Not yet...just got home from work.
    Will do, though!
    Treadmill and sit ups and push ups today.
  • h_eloise86
    h_eloise86 Posts: 124
    Options
    I redid day 1 level 1 of the 30 Day Shred.
    I did it yesterday but couldn't finish, so I got it done :)
    I may jog in place for 20 minutes later or do some aerobics. Depends.
  • jmathews
    jmathews Posts: 196
    Options
    YES! I did 45 on the elliptical and jogged 30 on the treadmill. I'll do some ab work tonight while watching my shows.
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Wellll, I live in Germany so it's 11:57 pm : ) Yes! I've done, Zumba (60 mins), 30 min walk and 10 mins of 30 day shred (got interrupted). I'm beat! LOL! Off to bed I go!
  • jerren
    jerren Posts: 196
    Options
    Yes I did 50 mins of yoga and I'm about to ride my bike home from work (6 miles and normally takes me about 45 mins.)
  • queensara2478
    Options
    Did a 40 minute walk outside this morning, some weights, push ups and abdominal work. Back to running tomorrow!!!
  • kawade80
    kawade80 Posts: 44
    Options
    No I haven't done anything today and I'm not going to. My daughters shared their stomach bug with mommy so I am out for today. Hopefuly tomorrow I will be feeling better.
  • atynk
    atynk Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I did a 30 min kettlebell routine and then 30 min rollerblade later in the day
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Sure did! 4 mile run and Level 2 Day 1 of Shred. Might do a bit of strength training later too :)
  • Shannon4J
    Shannon4J Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yep! Up at 7am with my hubby to work out!! Did my ab exercises, then 25 minutes on the treadmill.

Then I cleaned our Excursion & it took 5 hours with no breaks!!! THAT was a good workout! WHEW!!! :yawn:
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    2x 30 minutes brisk walk for work to meetings

1x 40 minute lunch time brisk walk

21 minutes on the treadmill - walk 1 minute, run 2 minutes (i'm nursing a running injury)
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    Options
    I have spin class in about 2 hours, and if there is still any energy will do my second day of level 2 of the 30 day shred :happy:
  • lennonsmom38
    Options
    I did! This is the last week of our 90 day weight loss challenge in our office, and I'm finding Im really having to push myself to get through this week. I'm mentally fatigued by the idea of exercising. My challenge for myself this week has been to come up with new and varied exercises to do.