11lbs in 6 days

Options
hoping i can keep this rate going, even though i know eventually it'll slow down and i'll have to work twice as hard

Replies

• Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How'd you Lose 11 pounds in 6 days?
  • mickeemooable
    Options
    Wow that's a lot of weight to lose in such a short time! Well done anyhow :D
  • KSherman27
    KSherman27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also have lost 11 pounds!!! Even though it has taken me 10 days, I am so excited about my progress. I never knew how many calories I was eating before. By cutting out soda, and eating within my calorie goal, and snacking all day this doesnt feel like a diet at all!!! :)
  • cnlargent
    cnlargent Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that kind of rapid weight loss probably isnt healthy or sustainable...
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    How? I prolly lost that much in 6 months!! What diet did you follow? Any tips would be great guys! Thanks :)
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Well done but go easy tiger, it's a marathon not a sprint so I won't nag you just make sure you are eating well and up to your calorie allowance. But to end on a positive well done !
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Be cautious..that is probably mostly water weight. Don't get discouraged when next week you see some of it come back...esp if you are exercising!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Be cautious..that is probably mostly water weight. Don't get discouraged when next week you see some of it come back...esp if you are exercising!

^^^This. But great job for getting on your way.
  • sflurbo
    sflurbo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just starting MyFitness today. Please tell me how you count your calories. I am always a fail on these things cause I don't have the patience to add every bit of ingredient in a recipe. Help me please. I want to be successful as I am very ashamed of my weight yet I keep failing
  • sflurbo
    sflurbo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Do you eat already made food or do you make everything from scratch
  • fstender
    fstender Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to encourage....This happens a lot....people drop a huge amount of weight the first week then don't get the same results the next...and may even gain a few...then totally drop the whole diet plan thing...This was not said to be mean! :)

• mylifesjourney
    mylifesjourney Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also have lost 11 pounds!!! Even though it has taken me 10 days, I am so excited about my progress. I never knew how many calories I was eating before. By cutting out soda, and eating within my calorie goal, and snacking all day this doesnt feel like a diet at all!!! :)

How did you lost your 10lbs?
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to encourage....This happens a lot....people drop a huge amount of weight the first week then don't get the same results the next...and may even gain a few...then totally drop the whole diet plan thing...This was not said to be mean! :)

I was agreeing with you :) And also trying to be supportive of the OP. Sorry if I worded that wrong.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!