From 330lbs to 284lbs, well on my way.

Options
fletchleg
fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
Been looking through progress pics that I take monthly and can't believe the difference losing 44.4lbs has made in my body shape and especially my face.
It's been a seriously hard road and I started out this journey at almost 330lbs thinking 'I'll just lose a few pounds until I can get back into my jeans...I'll never be skinny or smaller then a uk size 22', but I fell in love with working out and the results I've seen from eating healthy again and gradually I've come to the realization that I can be anything I want and to be healthier I need to lose more then 'just a few pounds', more like 130lbs.

So now I've gone from this unhappy very unhealthy girl

15qxlc4.jpg

To this MUCH happier and healthy girl on a mission to change her body. (This was two weeks ago, hence the higher weight)

2j5kxdw.jpg

I wanted to post this cos I don't really see a lot of girls starting off really heavy and I wanted to show everyone on here that it can be done, I was the most unhealthy person who despised exercise and never in a million years thought I'd be where I am today. I want to show you that anything is possible when you put your mind and heart into it.

And hopefully I'll be able to show a proper 'before' and 'after' photo when I hit my goal weight of 190lbs at the end of this year.

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    You look great chica keep up the hard work!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Well done so far!
    Brilliant effort.
    Keep going. :O)

I look forward to the goal photo. :flowerforyou:
  • CoralDream
    Options
    Wow your transformation is amazing! looking good girl any tips?
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yayyy. Good Job... I am 211 right now... And I have been on and off with eating right and working out.. Like right now I have Started and stopped 2 workout Videos.. I just don't feel like it, Although I know I should.. Ugh... What did you do at your times like this?? How did you scoop up the energy and "Umph" To Just do it??? Any words of Advice....

Congrats to you and your hard work!!!
  • nbrmommy2005
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job.
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You're totally right. I started at around 270 on this site and before was even up closer to 280. Now I'm down to around 250 and feeling really great! My goal weight is 160. I know I can get there. I'm 5'7 1/2, by the way. How tall are you?
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! I'm so excited to get under 300. I only have nine pounds to go.

Like you, I went from "meh" about exercise to looking forward to it. Sometimes I work out twice in one day if I'm really stressed.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nice progress.....keep up the great work.
  • thenewandy
    Options
    Well done,you look happy.
  • NewMsT
    NewMsT Posts: 33
    Options
    Nice job! You look awesome :)
    I am starting at 240, working hard to get down to 175. Doing good so far but I always have the hardest time once I get to 226-227. That's my plateau weight for some reason. Not this time though! I am going to bust through this and be healthier than ever. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • MadtownMadisonian
    MadtownMadisonian Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That's inspirational. I'm on a mission to lose exactly one half of my weight (which means losing a challenging 136 pounds) and even tho I am not quite half way through the task, it has made an enormous difference in my mood and in things like climbing stairs. But I confess that exercise is still not something I look forward to doing, so that is really the next challenge, far more than changing the eating habits. I am impressed that you have made the change so quickly.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Keep it up! You're doing amazing!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! I started at 330 too. Never going back!
  • Hinxx
    Hinxx Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep it up!!! :)
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! I've seen your progress and you're so strong and you look radiant in the newer photos! Glad to be on this journey with you!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    YES!! Big diff 45 pounds LESS can make.

Thanks for posting your before and during pics. Can't wait to see your goal pics.

CONGRATS on what you have done so far!!
  • Suz_8589
    Suz_8589 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Bump. Im exactally where you are with starting weight and current weight LOL great job! Im not brave enough to post my pictures!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congrats you are shrinking! You look so much happier in your picture too - well done - great job
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the great work. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!