Busy working mum .... Nearly 40 !!

Options
So .... Over the years I must have tried every weight loss plan and fad, some worked, some didn't, I've constantly battled with two stone since I was about 21, I've gained and lost that 2 stone more times than I wish to count ..... My youngest child is now two, my family is complete and I'm approaching forty, I want to get rid of this two stone and keep it off for good. MFP has helped me before but I always lose weight for a specific event, wedding, holiday etc. This time it's different, this time it's just for me, I want to be fit and healthy in my forties and enjoy life to the full ........ Any help and encouragement would be great :-)

Replies

• eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I've been up and down but hope this time I will reach my goal... Also just for me! (Approaching 30!) good luck. One day at a time.
  • dianebpotter
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I will be 40 very very soon, and have decided that this time this for me and me only. I want the next 40 years of my life to be the greatest yet :) I am on my way there, one day at a time :)
  • Willkathmum
    Willkathmum Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a working Mum, going to be 40 in April!