Juicers??? whats good!!!????

Options
I am looking for a juice extractor. Just dont know what kind! Any ideas!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• BrenWOW
    BrenWOW Posts: 95
    Options
    I want one too. I saw the commercials for the Jack LaLayne one and it looks awesome- too much for my wallet right now tho. Let me know what u get
  • topsailslp
    Options
    I can not remember the brand, but we picked up something reasonable at Kohls. Loved the juice. Didn't like the mess. :)
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I got one as a gift and also found it very messy to use. Personally I prefer to eat the whole fruit as I feel guilty throwing away all the fruit which is left over after extracting the juice. Also eating the whole fruit works out less calorific and more satisfying. There's a spare one in my loft space as a result but it may be a bit far to collect lol
  • ReinaLorenz
    ReinaLorenz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just got a nutribullet...It is wonderful. You dont have to take the peel off the fruit or veggies and it juices everything ...no pulp to worry about
  • brittnizzle
    Options
    I really wanted to try Juicing after watching a documentary on it. I didn't want to blow hundreds on one seeing as how I was a beginner, so I got a Juiceman JM480S to try out. I LOVE IT. its fast, easy to clean and about $75 bucks on Amazon. I would recommend it. I've made tons of juice with it and it also has a piece to make citrus juice.
  • cupcake_jen
    cupcake_jen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have the Jack Lalanne one and it works awesome! I used it 6 months ago and lost 20 pounds in a month but just juicing 100% You dont have to peel the fruit and veggies but of course like mangos, peaches and lemons ( thick skin and big pits) you must. Anyways I also thought the clean up was annoying everytime ( you have to or it will stick and be harder to clean) but I think with all the energy you will get from jucing its doesnt bother you so much. You are in such a better mood. I have a ton of recipes I have tried and experiemented with. Just let me know what you are looking for or if you want the whole list I can email u the files :)
    Also you dont have to throw away all the pulp, you can use it to make healthy breads and muffins and what not. When you are trying to detox its best not to eat the whole fruit since it has fiber and your stomach can focus on the toxins and not worry about breaking down the fiber :)
  • jmwood33
    jmwood33 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i will let you know!! i am excited to start :) thank you all for all of your input!!!! :)
  • LexThaSongbyrd
    LexThaSongbyrd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I WILL be ordering the NutriBullet this week!
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a juice extractor. Just dont know what kind! Any ideas!!! :flowerforyou:

I have a MFP Friend who bought the NutriBullet last week and she regrets it!

I had a Juice Extractor machine +15 years ago! It is so much more of a mess to clean up! Plus some extract the good Nutrients that you want to keep for your Healthier Body!

I ordered from QVC $99 a Ninja Kitchen System Pulse 48 oz.- It's a Blender with Accessories. it performs the duties of a blender, juicer, smoothie maker, food processor, mixer, meat grinder, coffee grinder, and Ice Cream maker. I love my New "Ninja Kitchen System Pulse" 48 oz.- 700W I have only had it a few days! It is a Blender with Accessories. it performs the duties of a Blender, Juicer, Smoothie Maker, Food Processor-Slices & Shreds Cheese, Mixer, Meat Grinder, Coffee Grinder, Kneads dough, and Ice Cream maker. It was comparable to the "Vitamix", +$500.00.

I purchased it from QVC, for $119.20 on 4 Easy Payments of $ 29.80/ mo.

I'm gonna get more Smoothie Recipes into my "Healthier Lifestyle"!! There is one in enclosed that I must try out immediately, "Pineapple, Ginger, Mint Refresher"; 1½ Cups Pineapple, 1 thin slice Ginger, 3-4 leaves of Mint, 2-3 Cups Ice.

#That'sHow"I"RoLL!!

Always Be Blessed in Health, Healing & Wholeness! (¯`’•.¸(†♥†)¸.•’´¯)
    Have a Blessed and Prosperous Day! AMEN †
  • kariannmbc
    Options
    For making juice for canning (it's gotta be better than store bought), I love a steam juicer. It works for just about anything you might want to juice.
  • Naynayjones
    Naynayjones Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    nutri bullets are like 99 bucks and they work great to make smoothies, juices, shakes!!!!! easy clean up and no mess
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Breville, in my opinion, has the best juicers.

Here is their website... http://www.brevilleusa.com/beverages/juicers.html

I have the Juice Fountain Multi-speed and I love it :flowerforyou:
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Just got a nutribullet...It is wonderful. You dont have to take the peel off the fruit or veggies and it juices everything ...no pulp to worry about

this :flowerforyou:
  • ChaiSpyce
    Options
    I have a Vitamix. I use it to make whole food vegetable drinks, protein mixes, and fruit smoothies all in a minute or less. I've had mine for about 7 years, and love it. I had a juice extractor before I got the Vitamix. I didn't like it because it was messy, wasteful, and had to many parts to clean for a glass of juice.
  • suzukideb
    Options
    I've also agree with the vita mix. Have had it almost 9 years! Expensive but well worth the investment. Will replace if it ever dies but I expect at least another 9 years....