Anybody doing Turbo Fire?

Options
Wanna buddy up? I did Turbo Jam back in the day and lost my first 50 pounds, did Turbo Fire when it first came out and got to week 10. Had to stop after an injury and gave my copy to someone else. I got my new copy today and am at it again-this time for 12-20 weeks.
I'd love to have some Turbo Fire ladies join me :)

Replies

• taralynnhicks
    Options
    Hey! I also use to do Turbo Jam and love it, I bought Turbo Fire about a year ago and was doing it for a while before losing focus. I am considering starting back up with it and would like to maybe start doing it again this Monday! Are you planning on follwoing the schedule that comes with the dvds?

Tara
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to start the CE/TF hybrid tomorrow.
  • MamaMaryC
    MamaMaryC Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam for 5 years and lost 3/4 of my weight with this program (mixed with Zumba).

Now I am into Turbo Fire. I am currently going into week 9. I love Chalene's programs. I am toying with whether I should continue on through 20 weeks & buy the advanced set of TurboFire or trying Chalene Extreme.
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire! I've had it about a year now ..I've only completed 3 weeks of it a couple of months back...but I just started it again and am on my first week (again!) It's my favorite program by far! I bought all these other ones and always go back to TF!
  • ohtobe140
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire on January 1st. I am doing the whole twenty week plan. I start week 5 on Tuesday. I LOVE IT! If I get to week 18 I am going to buy Chalene Extreme and start the hybrid on week 21. I have only missed one workout day so far due to a 102 degree fever, I have had the flu/cold/sinus infection and I still power through. I am a total convert. I did the HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30 today and it kicked my booty. I love it!
  • dream_big
    dream_big Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first week of turbo fire, add me if you'd like
  • pacheehoerter
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!
    Im just about done with my 2nd week of Turbo Fire!
    Would love to have more Turbo Fire buddies also!
  • Amberh82
    Amberh82 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire a few months ago and made it past week 4 then the holidays came. I started back on day 1 today. Feel free to add me. I can always use some accountability.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Loving Turbo Fire! .. My biggest problem is always weekends, I"m so busy that I don't have time, then I feel like I have to start over.. might have to customize a plan so that I have weekends off LOL.. but I love the program!
  • adoreabella
    Options
    I am on week 14 of Turbo Fire, combined with Les Mills, dance class and volleyball. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want :)
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    On week 4 of Turbo Fire! Anyone else doing it, feel free to add me!
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    1st day of Turbo Fire!!!! Feel free to add me everyone!!
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    I am close to finishing week 1 of 12. I am sticking to the schedule listed, it will help keep me super active and accountable.
    The only thing I changed is the amount of rest days. I take Saturday and Sunday off to do walking and family time. Because of that on Thursday's I do an extra Turbo Fire workout. So for example this Thursday is HIIT20 and Fire 45.

I love Turbo Fire! I plan to do 12 weeks regular schedule and then have a rest week, followed up by 8 more weeks. Those 8 weeks will have the regular schedule and some extra strength. Maybe the advanced dvds?
  • Lilihel
    Lilihel Posts: 53
    Options
    im doing the turbo fire prep workouts at the moment (3rd week and lost 4lbs). Feel free to add me :)
  • jillfuzz
    jillfuzz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just got my TurboFire DVDs in the mail yesterday! Starting tonight! Anybody know how many calories these workouts burn? I'm guessing around the same as TurboJam, but thought these would be MORE intense. Any tips for getting started? Will I be able to walk tomorrow??? lol
  • jillfuzz
    jillfuzz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My first day too! I'll add you for sure and let's check in with each other.
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    I just got my TurboFire DVDs in the mail yesterday! Starting tonight! Anybody know how many calories these workouts burn? I'm guessing around the same as TurboJam, but thought these would be MORE intense. Any tips for getting started? Will I be able to walk tomorrow??? lol

I am not 100% sure how much they burn. I log them as Turbo Jam, but I am certain the workouts burn more than Turbo Jam. Turbo Fire is def. intense, but tons of fun.
    You should be able to walk tomorrow, you might be a little sore for the first week or so, but each week you're gonna get a lot stronger! Don't forget to stretch, it is so important!!