Introducing myself..getting back on my feet!

Options
Hello everyone!
I'm just gonna get straight to the point and tell you was on this site for five months(lost 27 pounds, gained 15 back now) before i blew up(eating bad again) after some big stressful situations (which not all have been resolved) I'm a diabetic with PCOS and high blood pressure hoping to try for a baby with my husband later this year (maybe). I was put through a lot of stress after we moved back to his home town and his unhealthy family where i broke down and just ate whatever. I'm sick of this unhealthy lifestyle and it's making me feel sick again. I came here because i know i can get people here to talk to about struggles and get advice and also the motivation that i won't get from my husbands family. I need to find my on motivation and get the respect for myself to never go back to what i was (am). Thanks for taking your time to read this! If you want to be my buddy and make sure my butt is in gear (I'll help you too, of course) Just send me a request and we can go from there. I feel like i am missing something.. oh well. ask what you will, if you want.

Replies

• trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    Feel free to add me! I can totally help you to stay motivated, and feel free to kick me in the butt as well! :)
  • Bracciano
    Bracciano Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like to take a genuine interest in people and their goals. you did a good thing coming back!
  • Nightlotus
    Options
    Thanks y'all!