Need lower calorie recipes and snack ideas

Options
Hi there, I'm the type of person who likes to eat a lot throughout the day, and just generally be muching on something, so if anyone could give me low calorie meal ideas, and low calorie snack ideas, I will love you forever :)

Replies

• Sasafrash
    Options
    Sugar Free Jello is only 5-10 calories per 1/2 cup!
  • loranch
    loranch Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends you can add me if you like
  • SoonerVet
    Options
    I love Cheezy Crisps. They are whole grain and only 2 calories per crisp. I find them in Wal-Mart by the goldfish/pepperidge farm stuff. Also, the baked naturals by pepperidge farm are delicious too!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Yes... i think Baked Naturals are great.. 130 calories for 26 pieces. If you like a potato chip thing..special K just came out with some that are 110 for 30 pieces. those paired with a low cal chip dip would be a great fix.

I also like

- baby bell light cheese rounds...those are 50 calories and really take the hunger edge off.

-morning star hotdogs..they are only 50 calories..then i add an 80 calorie bun..and 5 calories of grilled sauerkraut add mustard and have a hotdog with the works for about 140 calories.

- morning star burgers paired with a 100 calorie sandwich round..add lettuce, mustard pickle onion... tasty burger snack for 220 calories.

I