Options
    rejected

But dang that fish is bigger than you are!! WTG
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    rejected

But dang that fish is bigger than you are!! WTG
    Lol. Nah that's just a little fish. Was only about 16 or 18 pounds. ;).
  • hunterjumper642
    hunterjumper642 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    rejected because of gender.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    rejected because of gender.

Same
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    one
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Rejected
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    If i were a man, ons. :)
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Same^^^^
  • myers0machine
    Options
    That's some choice marry clearly not i don't love the person one night stand unfortunately for you I still have morals and self respect and to rejected a person seems to be a bit out of order I would continue with my life and if are paths crossed I would be polite and myself and hopefully come across as happy and cheerful so to the question in hand I wouldn't be able to pick any of them...not so good at this game hmmmm
  • facingfortyfierce
    Options
    That's some choice marry clearly not i don't love the person one night stand unfortunately for you I still have morals and self respect and to rejected a person seems to be a bit out of order I would continue with my life and if are paths crossed I would be polite and myself and hopefully come across as happy and cheerful so to the question in hand I wouldn't be able to pick any of them...not so good at this game hmmmm

No, but with a bangin body like yours....it works :devil:
  • myers0machine
    Options

Well thank you with talk like that I can see why many would be up for a one night stand or even marrying your young self I think with kind words like that I think I could break my morals for a few afternoons haha
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    LOL....I would have to say ONS in spite of my morals.
  • ajswriter
    ajswriter Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ditto! ^^ :)
  • facingfortyfierce
    Options

Well thank you with talk like that I can see why many would be up for a one night stand or even marrying your young self I think with kind words like that I think I could break my morals for a few afternoons haha

With a silver tongue like yours, clearly only a few moral breaking afternoons, would not be enough ;)
  • myers0machine
    Options

With a silver tongue like yours, clearly only a few moral breaking afternoons, would not be enough ;)

Will i think its time for me to loss my morals now hehe let's see if you can handle the silver tongue for one afternoon and we will go from there ;-p