Hey! :)

Options
Hello everyone! Am new to this app! Just found out about it three days ago and am really excited about losing weight! I need constant motivation to keep me on the right track , so am hoping you guys can help! I am 5'3- 5'4 and weigh 148.3 lbs! My goal weight is 115 lbs!

Replies

• bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile:

Good luck with your weight loss! This website is a fantastic tool - I don't think I could have lost the weight I have lost without it! Feel free to add me if you're looking for some friends on here. I'm on every day.
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I desperately needed a more healthy lifestyle! I was in for a rude shock when I found out my body age is of a 30 year old when I am actually just 23! That's the moment I turned vegan! And started hitting the gym everyday! And thank you :) I am looking for friends here who'll keep me motivated! :)
  • hellojen123
    Options
    Hi,
    Just wondering how you found your body age? And this website is really helpful. Gook Luck with your weight loss
  • x3Gingerx3
    Options
    Hi,
    we have about the same goals and we are about the same weight! I'm just a bit shorter haha.
  • hidee89
    hidee89 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just sent you a request :)! I'll try to motivate you as much as possible! Anything is possible if you set your mind to it!!!
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Hey there! :) Good luck with your weight loss! :D You can do it! :D
  • amber_j90
    amber_j90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just sent you a friend request! Good luck, you can do it! :)
  • ohyousillygirl
    ohyousillygirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    We have the same stats! And we’re both Indian!
    Where did you find out your body age?

MFP is awesome, I didn’t think I would stick with it but I have for over 4 months now. Good luck!
  • desilu4
    Options
    hello guys,how is everyone doing