Jillian michaels 30 day shred

Options
well hey! i really wonder how bad it is to skip one day of the 30 day shred , i'm on day 5 and i did yeaterday an extra workout after the 30 day shred and right now i'm super super sore in my core area (thights , love handels , lower back and abit abdominals) is it really importent to do it everyday? i mean i could do this tomorrow morning + evening instead of one time only

Replies

• WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    Skipping one day is not going to kill you. I dont think doing it twice in one day is bad either, just dont overtrain because it can backfire. I have a group of 32 ladies that are currently doing the 30 day Shred and sharing their experiences and giving each other support. I will send you an invitation.

Hugs,
  • Thank you so much! i really think about my body here that sore muscles won't bring any good , thanks again :)
  • tinydancer4
    tinydancer4 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Skipping one day is not going to kill you. I dont think doing it twice in one day is bad either, just dont overtrain because it can backfire. I have a group of 32 ladies that are currently doing the 30 day Shred and sharing their experiences and giving each other support. I will send you an invitation.

Hugs,

Could I please join your group too? I found this thread after searching "30 day shred", I am on level 1 day 4.
  • justagirlgeek
    justagirlgeek Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I find that I get bored doing the same thing everyday.
    I do 30DS twice a week, a boot camp cardio video I found on You Tube twice a week, and pilates once a week.
    Then I walk either outdoors or on the treadmill fives days a week.

And I've done 30DS level 1 and 2 on the same day, yes!
  • banana47
    banana47 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Any one know where I can. Download 30 day shed for iPad in Australia ?
  • SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I talked to my personal trainer about this, well similar. Normally it is good to have rest days, but because it is not TOO strenuous on muscles you CAN do it every day, HOWEVER if you feel like you need a rest day LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!!

I missed a day yesterday, but did 2 today (one in morning, and one in evening) as I don't want to get behind, and would like to do them all.

Feel free to add me for support (this is open to anyone) :D
  • NatalieG926
    Options
    All three levels are available for free on youtube, hope it's available in Australia, I think it is!
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I did five days on and two days off at the weekend and it didn't impact on my progress, a rest day at least once a week is a must!