my NSV

Options
6 Months ago i could not have done 2 push ups today i have already done 60 and 10 at a time and i just started doing push ups a week and half ago started with 20 a day and now have worked up to 60 working towards being able to do 500 a day at some point this year man this feels great!!!!

Replies

• onefatwife
    onefatwife Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thats great!!!!! It gets frustrating trying to build up endurance, but it really works.
  • craigfinch
    Options
    yes very true and thank you!!!
  • tbrady1991
    tbrady1991 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    6 Months ago i could not have done 2 push ups today i have already done 60 and 10 at a time and i just started doing push ups a week and half ago started with 20 a day and now have worked up to 60 working towards being able to do 500 a day at some point this year man this feels great!!!!

I did my very first push ups in my whole life yesterday, I could only do 3, but it was an awesome NSV!!
    Great job!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

I did my very first push ups in my whole life yesterday, I could only do 3, but it was an awesome NSV!!
    Great job!
    [/quote]

Good going! Start small and keep adding a little more each week. You will get there! I can do 20 modified ones at a time, then I push a little more and add another 10 after I do something else...
  • craigfinch
    Options
    thank you!!! way to go by you too!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!