If you have a fitbit

Options
Has it made a difference for you, would you recommend it? I struggle with wanting to exercise
I have a goal to start walking

Replies

• caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I find it very motivating and I have significantly increased my everyday activity.
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my fitbit, it has been a part of my daily wardrobe since August . It pushes me to walk more, use the stairs more etc Well worth it in my opinion :)
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    My fitbit has made a huge difference in my activity level. Recently, I joined some fitbit groups. I am even more motivated to keep my steps up now that I'm competing with other people.
  • myndsi
    myndsi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great to hear! I ordered one based on comments on the message boards. I can't wait for it to get here!
  • mybuddysgirl
    mybuddysgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I got fitbit for Christmas and I LOVE IT! I wear it every day and night, except when I need to charge it. It is definitely a motivator. Would recommend it to anyone who asks.
  • dstanley753
    dstanley753 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My wife and I find it a great tool and challenge each other to have top "scores". She beats me on the stairs days..darn one level building for my work haha.
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I also got my fitbit for Christmas and I love it!!! It has motivated me to move way more! Even parking the vehicle and walking to different stores rather that driving. It is a great little motivator! Well worth the buy...
  • gmzbluhm
    gmzbluhm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I bought 2 fitbits off of Ebay, one for me, one for my husband. I got my fitbit Saturday and charged it yesterday. Today will be my first official day with it! Interested to see what totals it comes up with for me! :)