Trying to lose baby-weight after 3 kids....

Options
Hi - my name is Lisa. I am 33y/o, I am trying to lose the baby/pregnancy weight after having 3 kids in 3 years. My oldest is 5, middle one is 3 1/2 and the little one is 2.

Replies

• jacquelyndraper
    Options
    Hi Lisa :) My name is Jacqui and I am the mother of two children. Mine are a bit older but I'm still hanging onto some of that weight. I also want to let it go once and for all, Good luck to you!
  • mrsmschn99
    Options
    Im trying to lose from my kiddos as well! My son is 3 and a half and my daughter is 7 months. I am 5 lbs from prepreggo weight from my daughter and 11 lbs away from my pre preggo weight with my son.... but have a lot to lose past that point. I am looking for other people who can keep me motivated! :)
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My name is Lisa too, I'm trying to lose weight from having 2 in 2 years, my daughter just turned 3 and my son will be 2 next month. I think having them close together really made a difference in my body. I have a long way to go, I'm hoping to lose 20-30 pounds. I'm happy to add support where I can, feel free to add me and good luck on your journey!
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! We have two girls, 4.5 and 2. I weigh less now than I did when I got pregnant with both of them, but still way over weight! It's a challenge, but you just have to keep working at it!
  • pattirn57
    Options
    I kept 20 pounds with each child...unfortunately 6 kids and 32 years has me still trying to lose the baby weight, I don't aim for skinny, just healthy! Lose it while you are young !!
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. My kids are 1, 4, and 5. I'd love some more Mama friends, too.
  • quitkidding
    quitkidding Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I'm Ali and still trying to lose after having my two sons. I'm at my pre-baby weight, but that's still overweight! Glad to support others and get support!
  • writer_chick
    writer_chick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! I gained weight with my two kids, too (had them a year apart), but I lost the weight and then gained it back. I'm a major stress/boredom eater, so it's awful. I'm sending you moms out there friend requests because I'm brand spankin' new. :) Starting Couch 2 5K tomorrow morning!
  • JeN_JaMeS711
    JeN_JaMeS711 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on the same boat as you, but I only have one 18 month old. Add me if you like. I know it's tuff but we can do it :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I had 3 in three years too. But mine are now 16,18,19. I think my bladder suffered the most.
  • haybreez02
    Options
    I'm 33 with Three kids too, my youngest is 19 months... Add me if you want.
  • JubeJewels
    JubeJewels Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've had 5 in 7 years - my youngest is just 7 months old. Add me too as I have over 100lbs to lose
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose baby weight and pre-pregnancy weight! I have 4 kids ages, 7,6,4,&2!
  • fittiefoodiemommy
    fittiefoodiemommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello all! 23 years old, SAHM to two beautiful little boys, aged 2.5 and 6 months. Working my butt off (literally, ha!) to lose the baby weight! Would love some mommy friends on here that are on the same journey as me! Please feel free to message/add me! :)
  • skylardevenney
    skylardevenney Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies:) I'm a 22 year old stay at home mommy of 2 boys! 2 1/2 & 6 months:) I would love some mommy friends to help stay motivated!!
  • charisse15
    Options
    Hi Ladies !

Feel free to add me too, I can always use some motivation.. My kids are 10,2 & 6 months. I have a lot to lose but my first goal is 40lbs by April 30th.
  • johnsongirls
    johnsongirls Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. I have three girls, 10,8 and 8 months. I am almost to pre pregnancy weight but I still have an additional 40 pounds to loose. I am always looking for more mommy friends!
  • Deemom8
    Options
    I have 4 kids, the first 3, 3 yrs in a row, then one more 4 years later...............the sad fact my kids are now 20. 18. 17 and 13.........and I am finally making time for me to become healthier and drop some weight in the process...........We are strong and we can do this !!!!
  • leelu137
    Options
    Hi ladies feel free to add me too. All aboard operation hot mummies
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have three kids as well :)