Who do you think will Win the Biggest Looser?

marquesj
marquesj Posts: 47
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
I love this show! It is so motivational and encouraging... Sam only lost 2 lbs tonight and Im sure he is up for elimination tonight.
I hate to see him Go! I really hope Sunshine wins this.. Koli is great too! Who do you think will be the Biggest Looser?

Replies

• fiendiish
    fiendiish Posts: 186
    That show scares me. It is not healthy to lose that much weight in such a short period of time...
  • Mike is not ready to leave!! he can't! I don't know who will win at this point but I would love to see anyone of them win. great cast this season- like them all!
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Between koli and sunshine.. I am sure Sam is going home because the other guy was crying pleading his case. He seems like he really needs to be there. I hate to see Sam go.. What sucks for me is watching all the biggest losers come and shrink right in front of me and i am still the same..Ouch..
  • cgriffin8
    cgriffin8 Posts: 18
    MIKE!!!! and just a little side not Sam needs to go home tonight
  • GO SUNSHINE!!!!!!!! SHE"S AMAZING AND DESERVES TO WIN!!!!
    i think it will be her. it should be a girl this year!!
  • P.S. Don't mean to spoil anything for those who haven't watched this week's episode, but how cute are SAM and Stephanie together?!! SO happy for them, especially for her- Sam is HOT STUFF!! :-) lol.
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    P.S. Don't mean to spoil anything for those who haven't watched this week's episode, but how cute are SAM and Stephanie together?!! SO happy for them, especially for her- Sam is HOT STUFF!! :-) lol.

I totally agree!! They just look not only cute but sooooo happy together!! I hope Daris wins I really like him and he has done such a great job! BUT I also love Sunshine and Mike :-)
  • marquesj
    marquesj Posts: 47
    Yeah I am sooooo jelous of Stephanie:tongue: .... Sam is soooo fine... Hated to see him go tonight... :brokenheart:
  • Sam is still a winner! got to his goal on the ranch and scored a cutie- they are a nice looking couple and healthy!!!!
  • funkymom
    funkymom Posts: 4
    love Stephanie and Sam together. I had a feeling there would be a couple from this season.

As for who I think willl win the whole thing? It'sa toss up between Koli and Sunshine
This discussion has been closed.