Who do you think will Win the Biggest Looser?

Options
I love this show! It is so motivational and encouraging... Sam only lost 2 lbs tonight and Im sure he is up for elimination tonight.
I hate to see him Go! I really hope Sunshine wins this.. Koli is great too! Who do you think will be the Biggest Looser?

Replies

• fiendiish
    fiendiish Posts: 186
    Options
    That show scares me. It is not healthy to lose that much weight in such a short period of time...
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    Mike is not ready to leave!! he can't! I don't know who will win at this point but I would love to see anyone of them win. great cast this season- like them all!
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Between koli and sunshine.. I am sure Sam is going home because the other guy was crying pleading his case. He seems like he really needs to be there. I hate to see Sam go.. What sucks for me is watching all the biggest losers come and shrink right in front of me and i am still the same..Ouch..
  • cgriffin8
    cgriffin8 Posts: 18
    Options
    MIKE!!!! and just a little side not Sam needs to go home tonight
  • workoutqueen628
    Options
    GO SUNSHINE!!!!!!!! SHE"S AMAZING AND DESERVES TO WIN!!!!
    i think it will be her. it should be a girl this year!!
  • workoutqueen628
    Options
    P.S. Don't mean to spoil anything for those who haven't watched this week's episode, but how cute are SAM and Stephanie together?!! SO happy for them, especially for her- Sam is HOT STUFF!! :-) lol.
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    P.S. Don't mean to spoil anything for those who haven't watched this week's episode, but how cute are SAM and Stephanie together?!! SO happy for them, especially for her- Sam is HOT STUFF!! :-) lol.

I totally agree!! They just look not only cute but sooooo happy together!! I hope Daris wins I really like him and he has done such a great job! BUT I also love Sunshine and Mike :-)
  • marquesj
    marquesj Posts: 47
    Options
    Yeah I am sooooo jelous of Stephanie:tongue: .... Sam is soooo fine... Hated to see him go tonight... :brokenheart:
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    Sam is still a winner! got to his goal on the ranch and scored a cutie- they are a nice looking couple and healthy!!!!
  • funkymom
    funkymom Posts: 4
    Options
    love Stephanie and Sam together. I had a feeling there would be a couple from this season.

As for who I think willl win the whole thing? It'sa toss up between Koli and Sunshine