20 somethings w/ less than 20 to lose

Options
I am 25 F with 10-15 lbs to lose. I have fallen off the wagon one too many times. Today I am starting again and I am serious. Anyone want to do this with me?:flowerforyou: My goal is 1-2 lbs a week, tighten/tone and count calories!

Replies

• MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    And I am 5'2"
  • fizzyjerkthe3rd
    Options
    im 5 10 with bout 10lbs to lose feel free to add me :D
  • kokomojoKV
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Just recently had my first child and am wanting to lose 15 to 20 lbs to get back to my pre-baby weight. Needing some motivation to get active!
  • eena56
    eena56 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies! Started losing this time last year afer putting on pregnancy weight, but haven't yet reached my goal, too many ups and downs!
  • spykuh
    spykuh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm 23 with 20 lbs to lose! I just started a few weeks ago, but I am excited to use MFP to keep on track for once.
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I'm 24 with around 10lbs to lose, but my main goal is to become more active and toned. Feel free to add me. =)
  • bljohnson89
    bljohnson89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 23 and have just a little more than 20 pounds to lose...please feel free to add me...I need motivation since my husband and I work opposite shifts...I have been struggling since I had my daughter a little over a year ago and I'm ready to change my lifestyle :)
  • tabfjo
    tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 26, 5'5, goal was to lose 13 lbs but really focusing on toning now since finding out my body fat % wasn't as bad as I thought!

Feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • smep1123
    Options
    Hello! I am 28, 5'5 and my goal is 10lbs!!! I am new to this and would love the support! Please feel free to add me!!! :-)