NEED Support & Friends

Options
Hello everyone, I'm new to all this and just started MFP. Would love to have people who understand what I'm going through and who I can learn from or we can learn from eachother.
Add me as a friend :D

I'm 35 years old
My CW: 171 O_o
My GW: 115
I'm 4'11

Replies

• 30ismyyear
    30ismyyear Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :) I'm a 30 year old mom who has over 100 to lose. Just started on the site but been read lots about health so might have some useful advice. But even if I don't, I log on everyday and have an open diary so I'll be able to support all my MFPals.
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well, we are all on this journey to a healthy lifestyle. Positive friends is a great help.
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Have been here for a few months, everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable. Love this site I have about 50 lbs to lose but I have been doing low carb and lots of muscle building so I have not lost much. Feel free to add me, I am here for as long as it takes and then some. I need to be healthier for my kids....
  • SkinnyJessica69
    Options
    Thanks I'll send ya'll a friend request :))
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, too....FINALLY feel like I am ready to make some big changes, even though I've got a long way to go, it's more pleasant with friends. Glad to be here! :smile:
  • binkybabe
    Options
    Hello Jessica! You may add me if you wish. It would be great to be able to encourage each other, and share our triumphs & "speed bumps"! (Hopefully, more triumphs than bumps in our journey.)

I'm 60
    198.6 CW
    150 GW
    5'1 1/2"

:glasses: