Anyone own a sodastream?

Options
Ha anyone got a sodastream? A friend i work has one, and she said its really good. Im interested in buying one! And then buying some if the different flavours to try :), does it say about the calories or anything ?

Thanks in advanced x

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    A coworker here has one and says he likes it.
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    A coworker here has one and says he likes it.

Oooo okay then, thankyou :)
  • Edwin_S
    Edwin_S Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm just saving up for one of those right now. Im hoping they're as great as everybody says!
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I got one for Christmas and I love it! As far as calories goes, the diet flavors are zero and most of the regular flavors are 35 calories for 8 oz. So even that is less than store bought pop. I also like that the regular flavors use sugar instead of HFCS and the diet flavors use Splenda instead of aspartame.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    My god - do they still make those?

We had one when I was a kid. From what I recall - it is a bad idea to put anything other than water in the bottles - you add flavours after. I once exploded ours with apple juice...
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Same here, got it for Christmas, and love it! No more lugging seltzer bottles home and losing the 5cents when I throw them in the recylable. I received a slew of flavorings, and haven't tried many yet. I don't mind plain seltzer. Can't wait for summer, will have all 4 bottles going.
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    We have one and the kids use it on occasion...I won't buy them regular pop so this is slightly better....you can make selter water too with it so that's nice...I haven't tried it yet and we have had it for a while now....bought one for the in-laws for Christmas too but I'm not sure if they have tried it yet or not.
  • jeffsieck
    jeffsieck Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love it.I just use the fruit essences-- I think 0 calories and 0 sugars! Go for it.