C25k Runners?

Options
Any other C25k runners here?

I am doing W6D1 tomorrow, and can't wait!

Replies

• leeleeo
    leeleeo Posts: 1
    Options
    I just did W2D1 today..
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Oh great! How are you liking the program so far? I love it! I have found a passion for running that I never knew I had!
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm repeating W3 ... I was supposed to do it today, but I was lazy! So tomorrow it is! =D
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I fell off the actual program wagon a while ago. I just run several days a week and push myself to build both speed and stamina. I'm up to 2 miles each run now (still intervals, can only actually RUN half a mile before needing to walk)
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Do W4D1 tomorrow as long as weather permits! I can't stand doing it inside...I love the program so far. A few months ago I could've run a 5k already, but didn't run and lost all my progress. So I downloaded the iphone c25k app and here I am! Love it!
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Starting W7 tomorrow!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SUPER excited as well!!
  • norcalgrl
    Options
    I just completed Week 3 Day 1.
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I just started week 1 day 3 tommorrow! I am sooo super excited to see how this is going to turn out! I totally want to be one of those people who say's "I'm going for a run" and really run!
  • ccgisme
    ccgisme Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Did Week 1 Day 1 this morning!
  • lexistepps
    Options
    Woohoo, I love it! I love to see so many fellow runners!

Did W6D1 today, and whew...it was SO much harder than W5D3, which is surprising considering W5D3 was just 20 minutes of continous running! I am amazed at how far I have come, but these interval runs are KILLING ME! My calves hurt :(

Still excited for W6D2 though!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    I was going to start yesterday but I had a really sick baby. I will be starting soon though.
  • lexistepps
    Options
    Finished W6D3 this afternoon! Love this program, bring on W7D1 on Monday!
  • ccgisme
    Options
    Finished Wk 1 Day 3 today. I might repeat the week - I'm out of shape and not in any great hurry! :wink:
  • cassbam
    cassbam Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi!!!!!!!!!

first time poster :)

I started the C25K yesterday and felt really great afterwards. Great to read that there is some extra motivation out there!

C
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    There are quite a few groups for C25K. Use the search feature to find them. There are a TON of people doing the program.
  • ccgisme
    Options
    Finished Wk 2 Day 1 today - decided to push and see if I could do it before deciding to repeat. It went really well!
  • Bleux
    Bleux Posts: 186
    Options
    I just started week 5 yesterday. Loving it so far. I use to hate running, but I am getting into it. My feet itch to get back out there on my rest days!
  • LycraLegs
    LycraLegs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Glad that I saw this, I am on W1 D2 today, and I was going to do it this evening but Im going to take this as a sign and get out there right now!
    Happy Running!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I made it through C25K just fine until I was asked to run for 20 minutes straight. I was really sick after that. I run a school track. 5 laps equals 1 mile. Now I'm just going for distance and speed rather than time. I've added a lap every time I run. I can now do 2 miles in 19 minutes, then take a short walking break and run another 3/4ths of a mile. I'm averaging at a little under 10 minutes per mile even with a walking break. My 5 K is in 2 weeks and I know I can do it.
  • ccgisme
    Options
    Finished Wk 3 Day 1 yesterday! Felt great! Can't wait for Wk2 D2 :laugh: