tummy weight - HELP!!!

Options
Almost all my weight is in my tummy (front & sides) area as well as my butt and upper thighs. I have pretty small arms & legs, so people are constantly asking me when my baby is due. It is getting a little better with the weight loss, but of course, it's still bigger than the rest of me. This is a REALLY embarrassing problem to have!

Does anyone know - what works to reduce this area? Weight training? Types of foods? I currently am doing Zumba 2-3x per week, aqua fit 1-2x per week, and strength training 2-3x per week. I've heard there isn't such a thing as spot training, but this is ridiculous!

Click on me to see photos of my issue.

Replies

• amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I stopped drinking diet sodas 2 weeks ago and I have a very noticeable difference in my tummy pudge. Sorry but that's all the information I can help you with. I just keep working out and hoping eventually my tummy will go instead of my boobs!
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    While we can't spot reduce, things that are helping me-
    Strength training. When my shoulders are stronger I stand taller. That and the core training holds the tummy in a little. Also I look in more proportion. So the stronger you are helps with appearance.
    Weightloss. To reveal the muscles you are tonning up.
    Clothes that fit well. These can make you feel more confident as well.

I hope these ideas help.
  • Berlygirl10
    Options
    like the previous poster I also stopped drinking diet pop and I have noticed a big difference in the last 3 weeks in my tummy area.