looking for mid-20s girls with ~100 pounds to lose

Options
Hey! I'm 23 and although I have some of my real-life friends on here they've all got quite a bit less to lose than I do. Any girls in their 20s out there that have around 100 pounds to lose? I'd love to have a buddy in a similar situation as me for some friendly competition and mutual support!

Replies

• Artests
    Artests Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yup! I'm in the same boat. Anyone can feel free to add me so we can help keep each other motivated! :flowerforyou:
  • banjopaige
    Options
    yay! :D
  • koreys1990
    koreys1990 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im trying to loose 108 pounds.. If you want to add me you can i can help with motivation and maybe get motivation from you guys as well

33827907.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • strama00
    strama00 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is me. I need to lose as much as possible in 5 months but ultimate goal ia 100
  • chelseabuns88
    chelseabuns88 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Meee, well.. I want to lose AT LEAST another 80 =)
  • MissL5
    MissL5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose between 90-100! Good luck to us all :)
  • IronKitty
    IronKitty Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80 (possibly more, but I'll see when I get there). Feel free to add me! Would love supportive friends!
  • 30ismyyear
    30ismyyear Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    *Pouts* I just turned 30 2 months ago. No longer in my 20s :(
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have 160 pounds to lose :*( boo. But oh well! I have a challenging goal I am working toward right now to lose 70lbs by August if you want to join my crusade! Oh and I'm 24 this wednesday.
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100-130, but I am 29. Still, feel free to add me...
  • horseyhudson
    Options
    I am turning 21 in August.

I have 130 to lose. I am 11 down!

Feel free to add me. I'm on everyday to support. :)
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have about 100-150 to lose... Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Bountyhuntress
    Options
    I'm needing to lose 150 or at least 100, and I'm 23. :)
  • FunnyBunnyHunny
    FunnyBunnyHunny Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am exactly mid 20's (25) and have exactly 100 to lose! (Was 105 but already lost 5).

:)
  • Britta1229
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well!! I need to lose about 80. I started 248, and am currently down 21 lbs and am at 227. Once I am down to my goal of 170, and I see how I look and feel I will decide a goal from there! :D

Love the support on here!

Also I am 25.
  • I'm 21 and have lost 88 pounds, but still have 50 or so to go! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for new friends on here.
  • belebr
    belebr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 in September... but I am in the same position! I have set a goal of 100lbs and hired a personal trainer as a nutrition coach! I HAVE TO DO THIS...
  • belebr
    belebr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HAHA!! I felt the same way!!! I AM NOT 20 ANYMORE!!! I turned 30 in Sept.
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 24 and I want to lose 100-120 pounds... almost half way there already! :)
  • Jules1484
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am in the same boat as you - I am 28 and need to lose 100 pounds or so. I hate thinking about how much I have to lose but baby steps...