Insanity

Options
Hi, I'm starting the insanity work out program tomorrow & I was just wondering if anyone that has completed/still doing the program has any tips to help me out with it.

Replies

• dziskovs
    dziskovs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've done 3 complete rounds of Insanity on my fitness roller coaster, and am currently in week 4 of my 4th round. I highly recommend this program as it is intense and it produces results.

A few tips I learned along the way:

1.) Take pictures on your Days 1, 30 and 60. I find that you can usually see results in your body before you actually see them on the scale (building muscle, losing fat).
    2.) Don't get discouraged if you can't finish the intervals the first couple of weeks. Its a tough program from day one, but usually after 2 weeks, you can keep up with everyone on the video.
    3.) For all of the pushups... If you feel you can't do any more pushups during the rounds, drop down to your knees and finish as many as you can. This is a good way to keep your heart rate up/ build up to more full pushups each week.

Good Luck!

DZ
  • irmacasillas
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting the insanity work out program tomorrow & I was just wondering if anyone that has completed/still doing the program has any tips to help me out with it.
    i'm also starting insanity tomorrow ( 1-28-13) add me we can motivate each other. keep me posted