My 30DS results

Options

Replies

• gottalose55
    gottalose55 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job! Congratulations!
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    wow i totally see your hard work paid off! the second set of cardio (jumping jacks, jump rope) kills me right now, I am on L1D4,I hope it gets easier for me like you say!!!

Yep, that's exactly where I get hung up!
  • inrepair
    Options
    This is amazing. I'm on day 3 right now and this is the best motivation. Us big girls can do it too!
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation boost! I just started the shred on Tuesday. I am loving how I feel after, but I am super sore!!! Great job! Can I ask how you did the program? At what day did you move to level 2 and then to level 3?
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I did each level for 10 days but it took me about 40 to finish the whole thing as I was sick and it was over xmas. Im just starting level 2 again .
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Ok. Thanks! That was my plan as well. Glad to see your results! :)
  • ashgwen
    ashgwen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried 30DS last weekend and could barely get through it. About 8 minutes in I thought I was going to be down for the count, but I pushed through. The next day I had a hard time even moving, so I've just stuck to cardio since then.....but of course it doesn't feel like I am doing enough.

I am a bigger girl too and had resigned myself to trying it again in a few months once I build up some endurance and lose a little weight, but you have just proven to me that it's worth another go regardless of the pain after the first day (logically I know it will get better, but damn....my husband even had to help me up off the couch ;) )

Thank you for posting
  • plynn54
    Options
    its definately worth it, even it it takes a while to get through the whole thing. My first day I wanted to stop after the first set of jumping jacks lol
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    That is great... hope I can do that.
  • Alecia329
    Alecia329 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Started my first day of 30DS today today and honestly thought I was going to die! My friend is giving me her P90x so I figured I strengthen up before starting that. Its kicking my butt!!!
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF UF BIGGER GIRLS FOR POSTING YOUR PICS....I HAVE BEEN ECOURAGED TO TAKE SOME PICS OF MYSELF AND POST IN THE FUTURE......JUST STARTING ..ON DAY TWO...THANK YOU AGAIN ..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...YOU LOOK GREAT...
  • plynn54
    Options
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Awesooooome!! I just got the video this morning and started right away! So stoked to see the results on you...hoping to see a big difference myself!
  • sondooby
    sondooby Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWW - that's amazing. I am on day 9 of level 2 and am starting to feel less like doing it each day, however after seeing your results my will power has reignited !!!! Thank you so much for having the courage to post your results as it is truly inspirational.

Good work xxxx
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You can really see the difference. :) Did you take measurements too, or just go off the scale and pictures?
    I love this DVD, I would recommend it to anyone. I am only halfway through it, and I cannot wait to see the end results.
  • plynn54
    Options
    I finally figured out how to get two pics together lol
    10naz9d.jpg
  • plynn54
    Options
    I only took waist measurements because i didnt think i would finish, but lost about 3-4 inches
  • missjulyy91
    missjulyy91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job what a difference I am almost complete with my 30 DS and have gotten great results so far very recommended to any one!:-)
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Incredible!!! I am on Day 4 myself and I think I'm going to die through most of it. I can't imagine that there will be a point I will say "the jumping jacks are a breeze"!! You have given me hope!!!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You such an inspiration. I did six days of Level 1 and quit - need to get back on it after seeing your results! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!