Any NKOTB fans out there?!?!?

Options

Replies

• mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Joey, Please don't go Girl...

hehehe. I have all their songs on my iPod for long drives in the car. Even people who claim to not to know them or to hate them will -guaranteed- start singing and dancing along when the songs pop up on shuffle.
    Yes, even some of my male friends. It's quite hysterical and one reason I'll never remove them from my iPod... Now, if I could just get that sport camera and mount it in my car, I could get proof! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh and I'm still trying to get a group of friends together for their concert this summer. :drinker:
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    yeah, 20 years ago:laugh: i always wanted to marry jordan..glad i didnt..hes not so attractive to me anymore:laugh: any song that he got his high notes in were my faves LoL..i think valentine girl, and didnt i blow your mind were my 2 favorite songs ever tho
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE fan also!!! I'm hoping to go to the concert (Chicago anyone?????)

Yes yes yes!
  • THINandFABULOUS
    Options
    I am!!! I'm so excited they're going on tour soon!!! :D:D
  • andonsmama
    Options
    Ii have ALWAYS been a NKOTB fan! I never stopped, even when people made fun of me in middle school! They all said I would out-grow them..nope! LOL
    I went back and forth favs from Joey to Jordan! my fav songs are Tonight or Step by Step.
    I will see them in Nashville in June.... this will be my 3rd concert as an adult. I caught them last time with the Backstreet Boys.. AWESOME!!
    sooo excited 98* and especially Boys II Men! : :happy:
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Got my presale tix! It's gonna be fun! I'll <3 Jordan always. One of my first crushes!
  • dejastar
    dejastar Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I so badly want to go, but in Chicago they sell out quick.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    I'm not sure what NKOTB means, but in my world OTB= On The Border, in that case I am SO a fan of OTB!! I know that's probably not what you're talking about, but it's too late, now I'm wanting Mexican food. Waiter! I need "guacamole live" stat!! :bigsmile:
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I started off being in love with Jordan Knight but then switched over to Joe McIntyre.

I just got my tickets to the Package Tour! I can't wait! Yay!
  • jalynsmom
    Options
    I am a HUGE fan also!!! I'm hoping to go to the concert (Chicago anyone?????)

We got our Chicago tickets!!! Can't wait!!!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I grew up after the NKOTB craze, but saw them in concert with the Backstreet Boys. They did a fantastic performance, and were awesome. Definitely some hot bodies on those men! Much more sexual in concert these days. Although, almost everyone there was my age..haha, so I guess that's allowed now that we aren't 12-14 year old girls!

I also saw Joey McIntyre in concert once.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I still have my NKOTB sleeping bag and sheets! I love them!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    LIsten up Everybody if you wanna take a chance.
    Just get on the floor and do THE NEW KIDS DANCE
    HANGIN TOUGH!!!!!!!!!

I WAS IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WITH JORDAN XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
  • jalynsmom
    Options
    I grew up after the NKOTB craze, but saw them in concert with the Backstreet Boys. They did a fantastic performance, and were awesome. Definitely some hot bodies on those men! Much more sexual in concert these days. Although, almost everyone there was my age..haha, so I guess that's allowed now that we aren't 12-14 year old girls!

I also saw Joey McIntyre in concert once.

Pretty hot for a bunch of 40-somethings, huh??? LOL :tongue:
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I was a huge fan when I was a kid (always a Donnie Girl, still a Donnie Girl). Since they made their "comeback" my sister and I have seen them 6 times, and we just got tickets to see them again at the Izod Center in June! We will be 17th row lower leve right in front of the main stage! (4 times just them and twice as NKOTBSB)
    We were in the first 5 rows of general admission at the Borgata - that was amazing - we were just lucky to get in line at the right time.
    We were also at the Camden, NJ concert when the power kept going out!

I can't wait to see them again! Did any of you hear their new single yet? What do you think? I'm not loving it, I have to admit.
  • jalynsmom
    Options
    I was a huge fan when I was a kid (always a Donnie Girl, still a Donnie Girl). Since they made their "comeback" my sister and I have seen them 6 times, and we just got tickets to see them again at the Izod Center in June! We will be 17th row lower leve right in front of the main stage! (4 times just them and twice as NKOTBSB)
    We were in the first 5 rows of general admission at the Borgata - that was amazing - we were just lucky to get in line at the right time.

I can't wait to see them again! Did any of you hear their new single yet? What do you think? I'm not loving it, I have to admit.

I love the new single! It's very different though and I think that's why some aren't loving it. I don't know, but I'm thinking this will replace Cover Girl during their shows. Should be pretty good live with the two biggest hams of the group performing it! LOL
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

I love the new single! It's very different though and I think that's why some aren't loving it. I don't know, but I'm thinking this will replace Cover Girl during their shows. Should be pretty good live with the two biggest hams of the group performing it! LOL
    I hope it doesn't replace Cover Girl, that is one of my faves! LOL
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Love NKOTB!! I might even go to their concert at the end of year as a reward for reaching my birthday goal.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi-uRL1K4hNsa6TulDtuOmosnnRxhLjk_LMopPMolqntii2X3K
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I had a Jordan barbie doll!! In fact, my daughter plays with it now. Although I cut off his rat tail. I was NOT into that!!