Nursing Student looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Just graduated nursing school! Age 42. Good luck to you. Feel free to message for any support. Though I am 42 I still feel 25...just smarter.

:wink:
    Me too, but I've been a nurse for 25 years.
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up my pre-reqs so I can apply to the RN program at my community college, or the LVN program whichever one I get into first. I am currently a Pharmacy Technician looking to lose about 60 pounds. Add me if you want :)
  • gtpjamie1
    gtpjamie1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam
    I've been a nurse for 9 years and I am still a student! I' back to school for my BSN and will graduate July3rd, then onto graduate school to be NP. Nursing has so many opportunitites:smile:
    I started with MFP last Tuesday, I'm ready to make the change too. Feel free to friend me.
  • bluebirdlx
    Options
    I'm about to finish nursing school, I graduate in 3 months! I know how hard ti can be. Sometimes I'm out of the house for 16+ hours a day. There is never a day without a ton of things to do related to school so it makes grocery shopping and planning meals harder than it should be. I'm cutting out junk food, cooking my own meals and I'm about to start a fitness program.

Feel free to add me!
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Graduate nursing student here. Done with undergrad...thank God. Friend request sent.
  • Chris5138
    Options
    Welcome, add me if you like. Always looking for MFP buddies