GI Diet support/help

Options
Ok so on the gi diet it was going well, now not so much.
I was wondering if I could get some help, and maybe a buddy!

I think I have my dairy set for viewing.

Replies

• karisbear
    karisbear Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone on this diet?
  • BLMarlborough2
    Options
    Bro, I don't mean to be a pain in the *kitten*, but the G.I. Diet is complete nonsense. Trust me, just hit your macros with good wholesome foods and you'll be fine. The Glycemic Index of a food is changed very easily. Let's take a low G.I. food with say, a 30 G.I. rating. Now, add that with some chicken. The G.I. of the food will be shot sooo far in either way. It just is not a good diet, and is based off of nonsense. Again, try hitting your macros and calories everyday and you'll be fine.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Bro, I don't mean to be a pain in the *kitten*, but the G.I. Diet is complete nonsense. Trust me, just hit your macros with good wholesome foods and you'll be fine. The Glycemic Index of a food is changed very easily. Let's take a low G.I. food with say, a 30 G.I. rating. Now, add that with some chicken. The G.I. of the food will be shot sooo far in either way. It just is not a good diet, and is based off of nonsense. Again, try hitting your macros and calories everyday and you'll be fine.
    How ironic, you say GI is worthless, but you say eat wholesome foods. That being said, I agree.
  • eatrainsmile
    eatrainsmile Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You guys don't you think Karisbear might have blood sugar issues?
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options

this!!!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Well, it was never mentioned.
  • karisbear
    karisbear Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I have pcos, I'm sorry I didn't add this in.