Newbie :) and i have a question

Options
Hi i am a newbie, been here a week I am 5ft6 and 161pounds...My GW is 130pounds...My weight in this morning showing that i put on 1lbs ;(...I have stuck to my 1200 calories a day and i do cardio 3-6days a week....Has anyon else put on in their frirst week???

Confused :)

Replies

• iveyroze3
    Options
    Possibly you aren't eating enough. 1200 is pretty low. Are you eating your exercise calories back?
  • AnabolicKyle
    AnabolicKyle Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hi i am a newbie, been here a week I am 5ft6 and 161pounds...My GW is 130pounds...My weight in this morning showing that i put on 1lbs ;(...I have stuck to my 1200 calories a day and i do cardio 3-6days a week....Has anyon else put on in their frirst week???

Confused :)

are you doing strength training (what kind of cardio)? What is your maintenance calories? Are you sure you are tracking your calories right? Are you weighing the same time of day with the same scale?
  • playgirl147
    playgirl147 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yes i eat back my calories from cardio.....:)
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    If you are new to working out then it could be your muscles retaining water. And as already mentioned, you need to be eating at least a majority of your exercise calories back.
  • playgirl147
    playgirl147 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    well i have just done my first week on scale but i will be doing the scale same time everyweek...I do running 3 mile.....confused lol