Australians friends :)

Options
teee12
teee12 Posts: 93 Member
Hi,

I am 22 year old, i have currently lost 26 pounds, and wanting to lose another 20 pounds. I'm looking for some people on here with similar goals :)

But saying that i love motivating and helping people out, so it feel free to add me anyway :)

Replies

• helenta77
    helenta77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi aussie here! Congrats on your loss so far! Ive lost 16kgs so far and need to loose another 20! Just checked out your diary and its very similar to mine:-) feel free to add me if u like. I always welcome any aussie friends!
  • emmajoy_21
    emmajoy_21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Emma. I'm 20 and I live on the North Coast of NSW. Feel free to add me, would be great to have some Aussie friends :)
  • snp707
    snp707 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey, I'm Stevie from Adelaide. I've lost about 14 kg, have plateaued for about four months, and I have a further 5-8 kg to lose. Add me! :)
  • SarzvA
    SarzvA Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Sara... I'm 29 and from Adelaide.

Feel free to add me as I'm always after more MFP friends to help keep me accountable - I need to lose another 20kg to hit my ultimate goal... I log daily too!!
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,034 Member
    Options
    Good to see some other Aussies on this site! :smile:
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hi teee
    I am living in Launceston, Tasmania.
    I've lost 9kg, four of which I lost while a member of MFP.
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I am happy to give and receive encouragement.
    The support of others who are also seeking to make sustainable changes to their lives is so important.
    Cheers,

Ben
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am an Aussie too :drinker:

I am a 32 yearold mum , not a lot to loose, but big gains to make in improving health and fitness . I would love to meet aussies on here :smile:
  • Kutchka
    Kutchka Posts: 14
    Options
    South Aussie here just started on my journey to fitness and weight loss :smile:
  • archie1964
    archie1964 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    And another Aussie from Albury NSW. (48yrs young) Into my 4th week with 5kg lost and anther 10 to go. Always like to hear peoples stories and learn from others. I log in daily and so far keeping within my calorie count. If your looking for another Aussie friend...I'm here :)