Mum looking for friends!

Options
Hi all!

I am from Melbourne, Australia, and am a mum to an incredibly beautiful 10 month old girl.

I dropped the 20kg I put on during pregnancy quite quickly. The problem was when I stopped breast feeding. Not only was I no longer burning the calories, but could eat as much chocolate as I wanted without having to worry about bubs getting gassy!

So now I want to drop 7kgs, 10 would get me to my dream weight that I've never reached.
I've been half-heartedly doing MFP for awhile, but am now getting serious.

Would love some friends, especially mums, to push me along and share the journey!

Replies

• suzannetoner
    suzannetoner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am a mum and granda ma. I joined this ealry decemebr and lost 19lbs found a plateu at the moment so tryignt i mix things up a bit. be good to talk to you and maybe we can help eachother?
  • josieanne27
    josieanne27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi

I had a baby 2 years ago and have now lost my baby weight but I am getting married in August.

When me and my partner met I was 9st 7lbs. Now at 13st 6lbs and I have lost 10 to get to this weight since 2nd Jan this year. I am also starting the ADF diet this week!

Good luck! Add me as a friend so we can encourage eachother!

Josie
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    i'm a mummy to a beautiful 6 month boy, i gained 54lb during my pregnancy due to 12 weeks bed rest. I've managed to lose 25lb so far & have a goal to lose the other 30lb my end of july. I find the hardest thing is finding the time to workout, feel free to add me 7 i'll do my best to support your journey :)