Nees some 30 Day Shred Partners. Day 9 Level 1.

Options
I am looking for some 30 Day Shred buddies that are ready for a change and all out of excuses!! I just finished day 9 of level 1. This last week I have been over my calories almost every day and am frustrated with myself. I'm not however going to allow it to hinder my progress but I think some motivation and support would really help. I WILL go through the program in 30 days progressing levels every 10 days.

I am dedicated, strong, willing, and ready!! I am in a really great place and can see the end goal. I need to feel better, not just look better.

I would love some great recipes too!! I am happy to share anything that helps me. I discovered PB2 and am in love. Protein fluff with a scoop of casein protein, 1/2 cup skim milk, and 2 tbs of PB2 nom nom!! Cottage cheese, grapes, and blueberries are another staple thus far for me. Any other quick and easy snack ideas would be great.

Replies

• SchizJophrenic
    SchizJophrenic Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 5 completed today.
    Squats and lunges are getting deeper for me. YAY! (I have really bad flexibility, so it is awesome to see it is getting better). Still doing easy "female" push ups, but able to push more out.

I sometimes do feel like I get a little bored, but have been pushing myself a lot more the last two days and it shows - THERE IS SWEAT DRIPPING FROM EVERY PART OF MY BODY!!
    Going to play my own music from now on. Although I do like to hear her say to push on sometimes.

Anyone feel free to add me for support :D

Starting measurements were:

Weight: 92.4 kg
    Height: 172cm

Chest: 101cm
    Waist: 92cm
    Abdomen: 97cm
    Buttocks: 107.5cm
    Distal Thigh: 57cm
    Calf : 40cm
    Bicep: 34cm

I use this protein shake type drink...

The recipe said to have it with breakfast or an afternoon snack, but I find it fills me up, and have no room to eat.

250ml soy milk
    1-2 dtsp natural yoghurt
    1 tbsp LSA (ground linseed, sunflower and almond)
    1 tbsp Flaxseed Oil
    1/2 cup berries and seasonal fruit of choice
    1 tsp slippery elm powder
    Protein powder WPI, pea or rice protein
    1 tsp spirulina

I couldn't find any slippery elm powder so didn't have that in mine, and I put a small handful of frozen berries, and 1/2 a banana in mine. I also added 1/2 cup more of soy milk as it was VERY thick to start off with. My protein powder said to add 2 scoops, but I only ad one, as you can mainly just taste the powder if you use the recommended two.
    VERY yum, and VERY good for you.
  • chusanchusan
    chusanchusan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 level one. I've had 2 off days when I've done a walk and yoga or pilaties. Even so, today is the first day I have done all of the three lots of skipping. Until now I've gone to a jog of at least part of one. Also on day one I did 2 on the toes pushups and today I did 10, so I'm pretty pleased with that. I do most of the push-ups on my knees, ladies push-ups.

sw 61kg
    height 156cm
    chest 91
    wasit 81
    thigh 58
    arm 30
    hips 102
    bf 29.5

I'm aiming for a weight betewn 57 and 58 kg and to bring the bf down to mid twenties.

I'm not much into shakes but put protien powder on my oats in the morning - a table spoon,. don't even know it it there.

I'm looking forward to getting onto level 2, feel tempted to go onto it now, but will three more days at level one.

Good luck everyone.
  • boobear89
    Options
    just finished day 9 of level 1 too! im new to this site and would also like a fitness partner. hows your 30 day shred going so far?