What is the best home strenthing and toning videos?

Options
I am looking to not only lose weight but reshape my body. I want to do strengthening and toning workouts as well as cardio. I have cardio down . Treadmill and Zumba. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would be completely new to this idea so something from a beginners level to start out but can move up to more heavier workouts as i learn and make progress.

Replies

• EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels-No More Trouble Zones, Ripped in 30, and the Biggest Loser DVDs. Bob Harper may have some good ones too!
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    If you want to get into strenght training then I would recommend P90X or ChaLean Extreme! Both are amazing programs!
  • ceevee1919
    Options
    Hi Diane. There are so many great videos. Which ones are good for you depends on your fitness level. I haven't been able to exercise for a few years and am just starting again. I've found Leslie Sansone, Walk Away The Pounds a good place to start.
    If you're fit and have been working out, you can't beat The Firm. There are many different ones and they combine cardio and weight training. I've found when done together, you get the most results. Just my opinion. :)
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    Another vote for ChaLean Extreme. IMO, Chalene is the best motivator and instructor out there.
  • christinestark22
    Options
    I love the Cindy Crawford workouts!