P90X and/or Insanity Challenge!

Options
I have a new challenge group I started and I'm looking for more people to join on the first of February. This group is for people who are already doing or want to do P90X or Insanity. If you don't have P90X or Insanity I can tell you how to get it. This group is full of like minded people and we all work to help each other out with motivation and push each other to do better. If you want to get in the best shape of your life then just respond to this message to join the challenge

Replies

• sweetmonique10
    sweetmonique10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey, I would like to join the challenge for February...I have both P90X and Insanity :)
  • greggags2
    greggags2 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Ok sent you a message
  • greggags2
    Options
    Last change the group is starting soon!
  • katie190177
    katie190177 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I don't plan on starting it until I'm done school in the end of April. But I'm currently doing to research on both and trying to decide which one is right for me. I'm looking to get lean, lose body fat, I do already have a fair amount of muscle. I'm just looking for some feedback from people on which they prefer or which would be more suitable for me.:smile:
  • tems78
    tems78 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm interested in the challenge as started insanity 5days ago and really want to finish it, so i'm in.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Count me in please. I just finished my 2nd week of Insanity
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm in my 2nd week of insanity
  • cryswest57
    cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get Insanity, but I just can't afford it on beach body.
  • Amy62575
    Options

Y O U T U B E

You can also google the nutrition plans and the calendar.
  • cryswest57
    Options

Y O U T U B E

You can also google the nutrition plans and the calendar.

all the dvd's?
  • cryswest57
    Options
    alright, i'll do it!
  • greggags2
    Options
    If your looking to lose body fat I would definitely suggest Insanity. P90X will work but Insanity is mainly cardio so you will burn a lot of body fat, but if you like to do some more resistance training definitely go with P90X. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me
  • futureMrsKolia
    Options
    I just started Insanity, I'll join the challange
  • bajangina
    Options
    add me im starting second week of insanity
  • Alexfit12
    Options
    I'm in as well. I'm already doing both Insanity and P90X intermittently. But I also mix it up with running and going to the gym. It still counts, right?
  • nje444
    nje444 Posts: 62
    Options
    I am definitely in! I am training for a half marathon too so I may have to take a few liberties so I can add in my distance training and double up on the insanity work outs but Feb 1 sounds as good as day as any.
    How do you log the calories in MFB? Kickboxing??
  • greggags2
    Options
    OK I sent you all a message and hope to hear from you soon!
  • RoseF4L
    Options
    Hi! On my Second week of P90X. I would love to Join!
  • Amy62575
    Options
    Hey Greg, or should I say "Beachbody Coach"? Take me off the list. If I wanted a Beachbody coach I would have one. Trying to sucker people into signing up for a challenge or a group just as a hoax to get them to sign under you is bull****.

Have a nice day.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Hey Greg, or should I say "Beachbody Coach"? Take me off the list. If I wanted a Beachbody coach I would have one. Trying to sucker people into signing up for a challenge or a group just as a hoax to get them to sign under you is bull****.

Have a nice day.

lame solicitation is lame

I'll give you some credit for knowing that you can't solicit this crap directly in the forums but what you are doing is still not cool.