I need active support. in a journey to lose 100+ lbs.

Options
I'm on a serious journey. Been here before of course, this past year I started my journey and did great till err moved and life have us hell. I curse a lot, tell it like it is but I am also down to earth and will encourage you on your journey as well.
Xo

Replies

• RAINBOWBRITE2016
    RAINBOWBRITE2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here as well and working on trying to lose 100+ pounds. I am 37 and a mother of 2 (3 year old boy and 10 week old girl). This is actually my 2nd go around with losing 100+ pounds. I managed to lose it about 5 years ago and it has all crept back on. I look forward to meeting new friends and giving as well as receiving support and advice.
  • mellimeter
    mellimeter Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 100+ lb journey as well, feel free to add :)
  • ktdidit78
    ktdidit78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me :)
  • wheezeybouncer
    wheezeybouncer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I had teh same sort of thing happen to me last year. NOW i feel strong enough (mentally) to restart the 130lb loss journey. Ladies, feel free to add me too :)
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me for support :) Good luck to all!
  • lyndyb88
    lyndyb88 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm down between 48 and 51 pounds depending on the day and still have about 130 pounds to go to my goal weight. Feel free to add me anyone! :D
  • hgambaro124
    hgambaro124 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me...i'm not trying to loose 100lbs but i'd like to lose probably about 50 more...and am also going through a rough time with losing my home in hurricane sandy we are still living with family :(
  • AnotherTryLiz
    AnotherTryLiz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am on a 10 lb. journey at a time but overall I want to lose 100+ pounds. Not my first rodeo either, actually about my 10th time trying. I loose 50 lbs., feel great and give up. Hoping this time it happens! Please feel free to add me.
  • essaryswife73
    essaryswife73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 100+ pounds to lose journey too. I was really surprised to find so many people working to lose that much! It sure helps me not feel so alone. I'll be adding y'all for sure!! Good luck to everyone, and I'm looking forward to all the success we're going to have this year!!!
  • sherring03
    Options
    I started my journey last year, had a few slip ups, but work hard to get back on track, will offer support and advice and looking for some in return. Fell free to add me.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 100lb journey - 27lbs down...so 73lbs to go!!! We can do it!

Feel free to add me :)
  • skinnybitchmode01
    Options
    Hi and welcome :-) I want to loose 51 lbs in total which is I think 3 and a half stone. (lbs confuse me lol) Ill help you along the way if you will do the same for me :-) xxx
  • jillsjourney
    jillsjourney Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am on the same journey. I love getting support and giving it to others. Please feel free to add me.
  • butterbeanz
    butterbeanz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I need to lose 100+ too!
    I am in the UK, and like a few others have had a couple of goes at this but this time is definitely going to be the last time :)
    Please feel free to add me.

xx
  • lose8stone
    Options
    Hi all,

please feel free to add me too :) We can all encourage eachother! xx
  • MichelleKS37
    MichelleKS37 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just like you I also have around 100 pounds to lose and have succeeded in the past. Mine crept back on me while I was pregnant with my baby girl. And now I'm starting the fight to take control of my health and weight. I'm also 37 and want to watch my baby grow up to be a beautiful woman. I'm here if you need support and advice. Together we can do this!
  • whitee27
    Options
    what are you doing to try to lose the weight? eat right/exercise?
  • whitee27
    Options
    what are you doing to try to lose the weight? eat right/exercise?
  • mcm817
    mcm817 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on a journey as well to loose 100+. Been here before and ready to do it this time around.
    We out with friends and was so uncomfortable with my body. I"m better than this and will do it this time.