I need active support. in a journey to lose 100+ lbs.

Options
2»

Replies

• BrenWOW
    BrenWOW Posts: 95
    Options
    I am on that journey too! Add me if u want! :)
  • clairepix2003
    clairepix2003 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have around 80lbs to lose with nearly 14lb lost so far... Please feel free to add me for support :)

Goodluck in your journeys everyone xx
  • insanecowgirl
    Options
    Same boat as you, anyone feel free to add me and I'll be as supportive of everyone as I can :)
  • ellycotton
    ellycotton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, need people to help keep me motivated x
  • kelr0110
    kelr0110 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've been there, I understand it. I'm down roughly 150 lbs and have about 50 more to go - you need encouragement and support, feel free to add me please. I admit I do not track my food/calories on here, I am still old fashioned pen and paper with my old WW points materials becasue that is what works for me, but I am on the message boards daily!

Cheers! :flowerforyou:
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good luck to those of you who are just beginning your journey and contrats to those of you who are already seeing successful numbers :happy:

I started my journey with a goal of losing 83.5lbs, which when I started seemed impossible. Well I am half way there with a 42lb loss so far, and now that I made it this far it encourages me to keep going even harder than when I started out. I am considering adding to my goal weight now to lose an extra 17lbs to make it 100lb loss. I'm sure with the enouragement we all will receive from MFP we can all reach our goals in no time :happy:
  • moebius13
    Options
    Add me up! I lost 100lbs 2 years ago, gained back 70--Trying to make is stick this time and would love to support each other!
  • Kerinjay
    Options
    I'm a Fat Girl on A Mission - would love to support you and be supported as well.
  • JejuneStar
    JejuneStar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am happy for anyone to add me :) I don't have as much to lose as you but I am active with my friends list and like to interact with them. xx
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Not into the cussin part so much, but do need to lose a whole person. Add me if you'ld like.
  • meghan8504
    meghan8504 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am right where you are with 100+ to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • MaxineMarieM
    MaxineMarieM Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I lost over 220 lbs and have gained back 20 so I know the journey you are on. You can do this!
  • kelfer80
    kelfer80 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Each of us have different goals. Some big and some small. The one thing we ALL have in common is the want/need to be the healthiest we can be. I'm pretty active on here. I log everyday. I'm down 16lbs but atill have a loooooooooog way to go. Anyone who is looking for support feel free to add me. I could use it too! Best of luck to you all!
  • cecigirl27
    Options
    Hi have never joined a support group on MFP , but would love to part of it I too have 100+ to go have lost 10 , I did WW for a year lost 20 gained it back . But now I am finding that the calories mean more to me then the the points so , this is my new direction. I have tracked much on this site than I ever did on WW . Hope this is my answer ! Feel free to add me .
  • Pioneer454
    Options
    Thanks for add!

I have friend he says that nobody can do this for you, but together we can accomplish anything!

Anyone else that would like to add me, please feel free. While I am well on my way to losing that 100lbs, I still need to be help accountable like everyone else. And I like assisting others.....

Let's do this together!!

Edward
  • snowshoermom
    snowshoermom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I also have a 100 pounds to lose. Would love to have some more motivation buddies to add .. i am a mom to 3 boys 11 yrs to 3 months old... i want to be fit and active for my boys. Anyone feel free to add me. My name is Danielle.