Before and after pictures....half way and 40 lbs down

Options
kajaknowers
kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
Today I woke up....weighed myself and had dropped more weight and figured I had lost 40 lbs which is quite a lot so decided to take photo of me even though I try to avoid cameras most of the time...I was pleasantly surprise to see that I didn't look as obese as I did 4 months ago....still not perfect and a long way to go but its a start....so then in the depths of a photo album I took a photo of me from NYE 4 months ago that I absolutely hate as I look huge....Literally looked like a ball....I felt it that night too....anyway, I figured I'll put it up as I love seeing before and after photos....I still have another 40 lbs to go to be healthy but that doesn't bother me as I can see changes on a weekly basis...tell me what you guys think.

x

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad116/kajaknowers/fatme.jpg
fatme.jpg

Replies

• Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    OMG you look great!!!!! You should be very proud!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    KAJA!!!!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! I'm actually preetttty jealous. You must be pretty tall then, eh? You're slimmer than I am! :happy:
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful - like a totally different person. Congratulations!
  • markei1
    markei1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    congrats. you look amazing. keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!! :)
  • kajaknowers
    Options
    thanks....I'm only 5ft 7 but I carry most of my weight on my boobs and hips these days x
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    WOW~ You look great, you should feel very proud of your accomplishment! Congrats!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    thanks....I'm only 5ft 7 but I carry most of my weight on my boobs and hips these days x

I feel ya! My hips are 40 1/2" but my waist is 32", AH.
  • coley009
    coley009 Posts: 4
    Options
    Looking good! You don't like you have 40 pounds to go, but if that's where you feel comfortable, go for it. :)
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You are looking great. Nice work.
  • kajaknowers
    Options
    I'm still classed as obese....in 4.4 lbs I will be officially overweight so I want to get to a healthy weight category
  • Capucine7
    Capucine7 Posts: 40
    Options
    I wish I had your legs:happy: Congrats!!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You are looking 'FINE'!! You look so much fitter & healthier. Be proud of the amazing progress you have made so far and good luck on the rest of your journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • angebean
    angebean Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Not only are you 40lbs down, you're under 200!!! Keep up the good work!
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    you look great!!
  • amk44
    amk44 Posts: 159
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I totally LOVE success stories! Keep up the amazing work!:smile:
  • melville88
    melville88 Posts: 137
    Options
    well done!!!! You look so amazing and btw you have gorgeous hair! Ur legs are so skinny- not long now till 'over-weight'! I'm so proud of you xxx
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! You look fabulous!
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your success so far!!
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!