Question on logging

Options
I will be out of town this weekend and will be without access to internet or cell signal. If I log my food on Sunday when I get back will that reset my "logged for this many days in a row" or will I still be counted as tracking every day? I just like that kind of motivation and think it would kind of bum me out to lose how far I've come since I've already almost made it a month. Sounds silly I know but it is a helpful little motivator. Thanks.

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    You would lose your streak.
  • Celebrenlas
    Options
    Darn. That sucks. Thanks though.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You would lose it but I think if you ask a moderator or someone, they can reset it for you if they see you logging your food.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    if you have a smart phone, you can log on with that.. You don't have to log food just get on and check the news feed that will keep your time going.

just saw you won't have service..bummer.
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I've known a lot of people who missed a day or two and had their ticker corrected after contacting tech support. lack of access happens to a lot of us (power outage, computer breakdown, etc!)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    There's an option under "contact us" to reset your days-in-a-row counter, which I've used in the past when I haven't been able to check in due to technical problems.
  • GauchoMark
    GauchoMark Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    I had mine reset twice last year while I was out of the country. I found it pretty amazing how subconsciously I was paying attention to that little number. I didn't realize I even cared about it until it reset.

However, I got over it. Its just a counter and doesn't change anything. If it added 5 lbs of fat back, then I'd be upset, but amazingly, it didn't! =] Your progress is there no matter what some little counter online says! Just keep working at it and build it up again.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Yep - it will reset.

On the other hand, even if you don't log food and just just log in to the site, that will go toward your running count. Go figure.