My miracle buy!

Options
I've noticed lately that my cheap sports bra from Matalan is next to useless and I'm leaving the gym with sore boobs because of all the bouncing...not good!

So, after a bit of researching I bought a Shock Absorber sports bra. They were retailing anywhere between £25 and £35 from what I saw online but I managed to get one on ebay for £17.49!

It just arrived today and after a lot of jumping around the room trying to pull the back together, I got it on and my goodness I don't know how I've managed without it! Totally strapped in and no painful bouncing when I jump around or run!

The fact that it is Purple and Turquoise only makes me love it more! :happy:

I highly reccommend this one ladies! Does anyone have any other sports bras that are effective?

2ewflfs.jpg

Replies

• peggy822
    peggy822 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Very nice, I guess that is what I need nothing seems to help the bouncing, can you tell me the brand so I can search ebay for one
  • Lovett123
    Lovett123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The brand is called Shock Absorber and the style code for this bra is B5044, I just put that into ebay. Now I won't have to put off running, surprising how it makes such a difference :)
  • peggy822
    peggy822 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Looks like this one really isn't available on eBay in the US. I went to the website and they are about $80, will be worth it, but can't get it this week
  • bubnles1985
    Options
    Thanks for that. I use an rubbish sports bra and like your old one is utterly useless at times. I love Ebay so i will definately have a look for one of those sports bras :)
  • susybon
    susybon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Try movingcomfort.com. They have great bras for high or low support. Lots of fits and styles for every shape.
  • salsagal36
    salsagal36 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have a shock absorber bra similar to this, I nearly rip my shoulders out trying to do up the second clasp. How do you all manage it?

I can't do them both up before I put my arms in (there's not enough room) but when I put my arms in I can't reach!
  • Lovett123
    Options
    Looks like this one really isn't available on eBay in the US. I went to the website and they are about $80, will be worth it, but can't get it this week

Ah I see, yeah definately worth it when you can get one!
  • Lovett123
    Options
    Thanks for that. I use an rubbish sports bra and like your old one is utterly useless at times. I love Ebay so i will definately have a look for one of those sports bras :)

I was so pleased, I love ebay for saving me an extra £10-£20 on it!
  • Lovett123
    Options
    I have a shock absorber bra similar to this, I nearly rip my shoulders out trying to do up the second clasp. How do you all manage it?

I can't do them both up before I put my arms in (there's not enough room) but when I put my arms in I can't reach!

It was so hard! The top clasp is the hardest, I could just about reach but feels loads better when it's all hooked up!
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Before Thanksgiving I was a 44H, and the only sports bra I found that actually kept things together was from Enell (enell.com). It was like a dang kevlar vest, and I could Zumba with VERY minimal movement... I highly recommend!!! Luckily, now I can buy the cheap ones and they work just fine (surgery, not weight loss).