63 pounds down! Pics :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Michelle61361
    Options
    Wonderful! I am grateful for the before and after pics. They are very motivating. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • healthyheartRN
    Options
    Your doing great, and looking great and I bet feeling great. So glad for you, keep up the good job, and enjoy the way this feels.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    What a great job you've done!!! You look SO fit, healthy and happy!!!! WTG!!!
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look like you dropped not only 63 lbs, but 10 years too!!!!
    Very, very nice work, lady!!
    Keep it up :)
  • DazzlnDiva
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up the good work. It's something how you look so much younger when you take better care of yourself. At least that's what everybody says and in your case, it's absolutely true. Keep pushing ahead and add some strength training in your regimen so you can retain some of your muscle.
  • war1575
    war1575 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!! Keep it up, you look great.
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look wonderful! Keep up the great work. Congrats!
  • Inkchick
    Options
    Your dedication is paying off in a good big way! Congrats on your successes!
  • akade09
    akade09 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Keep up the good work. It's something how you look so much younger when you take better care of yourself. At least that's what everybody says and in your case, it's absolutely true. Keep pushing ahead and add some strength training in your regimen so you can retain some of your muscle.

Thanks lady! I actually just started strength training like last week! :-)
  • Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look great! I started out about where you did, and I'm not really even close to looking like that yet! It's nice to see these stories to see that I can look like that if I work hard!
  • akade09
    akade09 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!! :-)
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Seriously! 8 years off! Great job! Keep it up!
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats on your weight loss and good luck to those last pounds :)
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    WOWWW! You look years younger! Amazing work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!